frown.gif

Squiffy

GBATemp's Little Embarrassment
Trophies
Website
pyon.co.uk
XP
Country
I think Rayman games are some of the most underrated. Don't dismiss them as yet another platformer.
I'm going to flash this.
RIGHT.
NOW.

That's how hardcore I am. Believe it.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm...considering One Piece: Grand Battle is a console only game...

I loved Rayman when I first played it back on the PS1. I can't say I enjoy the original much anymore. I do love the second and third one though.

patz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
Could it be that no nobody knows there is One Piece: Grand Battle for GBA, that's why nobody dumps it?

One Piece: Grand Battle for GBA looks very interesting since it has side-scrolling mode and fighting mode. Also, I heard that it was developed by Dimps.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayman was a good game but only on a FULL screen. The GBA version is just big and harder to see. Just a nice slow paced platformer. Honestly the 3D ones were pretty good me thinks.

Oh hey, what happend to Rayman 2? The hoodlum havoc one for GBA that was basicly a new basic Rayman game and not this weird Spyro GBA like one :wtf:

Honestly I think this third one stinks. But hey, if you like rayman this might be like Sonic 3D blast was to sonic. Im sure somebody will like it.

Though honestly I love Sonic 3D blast and its good music on the saturn
happy.gif

L

lastdual

I agree that Rayman's sprites are annoyingly large on the GBA. Rayman 2 was definitely the best in the series (and runs great on Project 64
wink.gif
).

And yes, I'm also looking forward to One Piece. It sounds like Dimps did a pretty good job.

damiussus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayman was a good game but only on a FULL screen. The GBA version is just big and harder to see. Just a nice slow paced platformer. Honestly the 3D ones were pretty good me thinks.

Oh hey, what happend to Rayman 2? The hoodlum havoc one for GBA that was basicly a new basic Rayman game and not this weird Spyro GBA like one :wtf:

Honestly I think this third one stinks. But hey, if you like rayman this might be like Sonic 3D blast was to sonic. Im sure somebody will like it.

Um, the one that is on this cart IS the second one even though it is called Rayman 3
lecture.gif
. Of course you couldn't know that I guess unless you had played it.
nyanya.gif
The isometric one is called hoodlums revenge BTW.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol