^^title-2112^^

K

kefka

lol I feel funny playing nintendogs in public. Some ppl think im crazy for talking to my ds. I just say shut up my dogs trying to poop ok.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lucky bugger, Im still trying to ge a copy for 30 bucks >.>;
Though Im starting to think I shouldnt bother, Im not that much of a dog person anyway, though it is a fun little game
happy.gif

I wonder if the sprites all pictures of real dogs like other GBA dog pet games.

Oh and if the animation is smooth. Cuaes its kinda annoying seening a little dog shake and move about like its going in a whole nothing direction :wtf:;

But still, I think I'll wait till someone makes a wild animal breeder game
happy.gif
With prey hunts and mateing! WOO! And lots of bloody prey hunts >.>

I think I might try making one of those myself though, cuase it would be so mcuh cooler than taking care of a virtual pet, that you could take care of IRL and have a much better experence. And dont tell me "but they dont poo" cuase if your gonna have a pet, cleaning up after them or training them to use the toilet is life so its much better
tongue.gif

Id rather have a virtual pet of an animal I most definitly cant take care of unless I have lisences and degrees needed to even get the chance to take care of and stuff.

Besides, it would be cool to have a virtual pet tiger and then start petting it like a cat and watching it purr and stuff, then sticking the game in someones face and going, "MY CATS GONNA EAT YOU!" cuase uh, aparently its fun >.>

Ya I think Ive been reading too many virtual pet reviews or something >.>

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lofl nintendogs owns, I'm going to grub another copy of madden after work so I can save more puppies if I need to. Gotta do a couple tests on my warez cards
smile.gif

hmm I wonder if this is coming out in english, shouldn't be too hard for a company to put effort into duplicating nintendogs on the GBA system.. though you won't get all the funfactor of the stylus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Buttocks