^^title-2112^^

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by djgarf, Aug 31, 2005.

1. djgarf
    OP

djgarf I Am A Raver

Former Staff
    Oct 24, 2002
    England U.K.
    ^^release-2112^^

2. Bryce

Bryce GBAtemp Fan

Sep 5, 2004
    This game seriously makes me almost want to cry.

3. Dirtie

Dirtie :'D

Former Staff
    Sep 9, 2003
    New Zealand
    Zealer
    The dogs on the title screen look incredibly vicious...

4. Harsky

Harsky Madmin

Aug 2, 2004
    So, does it play like a very watered downed Nintendogs?

5. jeffkong

jeffkong GBAtemp Fan

Jun 17, 2003
    United States
    Why is c missing in Pocket in the GBAtemp name, when the games title spells pocket competely?

6. StingX

StingX Hates Technology

Nov 12, 2002
    United States
    Camden, NJ
    this reminds me of nintendogs

7. Ender15

Ender15 GBAtemp Fan

Sep 16, 2004
    United States
    Atlanta, GA. Second Earth.
    I got one version of nintendogs for free and another version for five bucks. I feel happy.

8. gigagreato

gigagreato Advanced Member

Jul 15, 2004
    Jamaica
    Yay! Nintendogs for gba!

9. VVoltz

VVoltz The Pirate Lord

Nov 6, 2002
    USA
    Yay 2!!!

10. kefka

kefka Newbie

lol I feel funny playing nintendogs in public. Some ppl think im crazy for talking to my ds. I just say shut up my dogs trying to poop ok.

11. shadow1w2

shadow1w2 Still here.

Mar 16, 2004
    United States
    CA
    lucky bugger, Im still trying to ge a copy for 30 bucks >.>;
    Though Im starting to think I shouldnt bother, Im not that much of a dog person anyway, though it is a fun little game [​IMG]

I wonder if the sprites all pictures of real dogs like other GBA dog pet games.

Oh and if the animation is smooth. Cuaes its kinda annoying seening a little dog shake and move about like its going in a whole nothing direction :wtf:;

But still, I think I'll wait till someone makes a wild animal breeder game [​IMG] With prey hunts and mateing! WOO! And lots of bloody prey hunts >.>

I think I might try making one of those myself though, cuase it would be so mcuh cooler than taking care of a virtual pet, that you could take care of IRL and have a much better experence. And dont tell me "but they dont poo" cuase if your gonna have a pet, cleaning up after them or training them to use the toilet is life so its much better [​IMG]

Id rather have a virtual pet of an animal I most definitly cant take care of unless I have lisences and degrees needed to even get the chance to take care of and stuff.

Besides, it would be cool to have a virtual pet tiger and then start petting it like a cat and watching it purr and stuff, then sticking the game in someones face and going, "MY CATS GONNA EAT YOU!" cuase uh, aparently its fun >.>

Ya I think Ive been reading too many virtual pet reviews or something >.>

12. xflash

xflash Local Ninja

Oct 21, 2004
    Norway
    [​IMG] pocket dogs eh? if ya want em to fit in yar pocket they gotta be of the chicuvava (zat might have been a typo) breed lol

13. amptor

amptor Banned

Banned
    May 2, 2003
    United States
    lofl nintendogs owns, I'm going to grub another copy of madden after work so I can save more puppies if I need to. Gotta do a couple tests on my warez cards [​IMG]

hmm I wonder if this is coming out in english, shouldn't be too hard for a company to put effort into duplicating nintendogs on the GBA system.. though you won't get all the funfactor of the stylus