^^title-2048^^

BFC

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wtf? This is the release of the month/year/century whatever. How did they manage to get this often delayed since 3 or so years but never (till now) released game? Well - I don't think this release will raise the chance of this going retail some day but congratulations!

krustydemon9

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
is it just me or are gba games gittin really bad
hate2.gif

Tdon

Trophies
Website
hencegames.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
First impression: Looks like someone put this game together real quick, and they the early concept-art sprites in because they couldn't be bothered making them look good.

But heck I'll try everything
tongue.gif

BFC

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@krustydemon9 + Tdon

I don't know what your problem is but the graphics rock. This was the general opinion of the screenshots that are flowing around for years. Don't know what you expect? PS3-optics?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been waiting years for this game, though I remember it to be a top down RPG where once completed you can play it again only with the levels being arranged differently.

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Very low quality indeed. I said it looks good, and I was right, it looks OK, but the game itself is crap. It has some cool RPG elements built in, but the gameplay is absolutely horrible. I'd rather play Asterix any day.

Tdon

Trophies
Website
hencegames.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
@BFC

My comment about the graphics are just based on the screen above, I just dont like how the chars look with their arms spreaded wide, if you think away the weapons it looks like their gonna hug eachother. I stated that it wsa my first impression, so I don't know about the graphics when the game runs
tongue.gif
Maybe the animations are better.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Actually, this game never made it to store shelves.

The developer cancelled the original publishing contract, as a year after the gold master had been produced, the game had still not been printed and distributed. Apparently part of the problem lies with the Nintendo royalty scheme, as there aren't many publishers willing to risk letting a new, unproven franchise to market.

The game still (up until this point) has never seen a release, though it was offered for sale in many online stores in anticipation of release.

teh_raf3

Whatever suits you
Trophies
Website
users.pandora.be
XP
Country
Belgium
AAAARGGH password save... Goddamn I hate this

@Xboxed, password save means that when you finished a level, you receive a password that you need to use next time to continue playing the game, because it doesn't save onto the cart

I'm not sure, but is it true that with these carts there are no save "chips" in it to lower the expenses of the cart?

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@teh_raf3: Yes, the lack of onboard save is to cut expenses down as far as possible.

@BFC: Yes, you're missing something, you have to press a button to get it to refill. The tutorial thing tells you what it is, it's been a while since I played.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr