^^title-2044^^

Grizzly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You should have actually tried these two games out before saying anything bad about them. V-Rally 3 is still one of the best racing games on the Game Boy Advance. And it has a very good framerate although the road sides consist of a full 3-dimensional scenery with mountains, tunnels et cetera.

And Stuntman, although I don't like the game that much, uses the same game engine and therefore isn't bad either.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yah raf you're being an idiot trashing something you obviously don't understand. Had you bothered to actually try them you'd notice the visuals complement and actually help out these two games and don't hurt them. The framerate is good and the controls are tight so it is a smooth experience and not a jittery mess.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
why do they keep rereleasing this crap, it's 3D on gba and it's ugly, and it prolly has a low framerate

V-Rally 3 is probably the best 3D game on the GBA, and the framerate is great. Too bad Stuntman isnt as good
hate2.gif

teh_raf3

Whatever suits you
Trophies
Website
users.pandora.be
XP
Country
Belgium
@Vampire Hunter D, I haven't played one racing game on GBA that interests me, I already tried V-Rally 3 (also some other, but none can keep me interested) and personally I think it sucks... I haven't tried stuntman yet, played it once on ps2 at a friends house and it was cool for a while, then it became boring. Maybe trie the gba version I'll see

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dSN52HstbI