Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Absolutely kickass!

I've been waiting for this, and no - I'm not joking! Love the first two games, don't really know why. I should run out this weekend and see if I can buy it.
smile.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As above said the 1st is a true Disney Mickey game classic. I own the original SNES cart for that one still (the other 2 were gba creations) and still will give it a go here and there. Game has this fair challenge to it, decent length, and the whole eye/ear candy package is very smooth to complement some great gameplay the various suits you can get give you.

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
5/5 for the 12 Oz. Mouse quote in the nfo. Not drunk enough...lol Jeez, Capcom flood recently -- Keep it going.

~skizziks

saittam1980

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As above said the 1st is a true Disney Mickey game classic. I own the original SNES cart for that one still (the other 2 were gba creations) and still will give it a go here and there. Game has this fair challenge to it, decent length, and the whole eye/ear candy package is very smooth to complement some great gameplay the various suits you can get give you.

Nope, all three were released on the SNES many years ago. Although this game (the third one) wasnt released outside of japan.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was speaking of USA releases only...just the first was here. Had another come out I would have bought it.

You missed that one my friend..it came out in North America for the SNES titled "The Great Circus Mystery Starring Mickey and Minnie", rather than calling it Magical Quest 2 as it was referred to in Japan. Europe got the game as well, with the same title as the North American game. Only the third adventure never made it outside of Japan, which is why I'm excited.
smile.gif

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The hit detection is a little off in this one, and the controls are kind of ugly..not as responsive as the other two. Still a good game though, love having all three available for the GBA.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Psi has been banned in the state of California.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I am the cancer!!! lol
    Yayyy got arcade games on the Pi working lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
    Now to spend 6 months deleting all the garbage lol
    Mame should be two sets one for preservation of everything and one set for people who just want to play and enjoy the old old ganes
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Shouldn't preservation be legal tho?
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.
    +1
    Preservation yeah it absolutely should be legal
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Believe Japan was going to make it legal at some point, according to a Kotaku story.
    +1
    I swear like 99% of arcade games wouldn't even exist these days outside of MAME the arcade machines are old and busted very few ever saw any sort of home conversion
    We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, There's a lot of obscure Japanese arcade titles that are either lost to time or dumped.
    +1
    It's so unfair, maybe AI can save us lol
    I mean if a company could use AI to do the work of a home conversion for essentially free why not? The rights for some games are completely lost though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, AI is taking our jobs!
    +1
    Just tried the Master System version.... Ugghh
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just tried the Master System version.... Ugghh