^^title-2027^^

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
NO WAY! I was watching the anime version and only one thing came to mind. Tis crap. Haven't read the manga but I heard even the US version was fucked royally.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
umm... what?
tongue.gif

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There is the anime of Mahou Sensei Negima. It was animated so badly that they had to get another studio to do it......

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
haha okay!
biggrin.gif

i havn't seen the anime, neither have i read the manga, so I dont know if it is good or not.... I've heard from one person though, that its pretty much the same as love hina... (as is A.I. Love you! too... HE TOLD ME)
I dont know if its true, but he knows what he talks about... anyway.. i love love hina so im all happy
biggrin.gif

E

exile

I love Love Hina, and I love this show so far. Same type of stuff in general but very different dynamics. Good stuff. I'll randomly click my way through this game too.

GyroidFanatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's actually a pretty good series. It starts off like Love Hina (same creator), but it ends up having a lot of fight scenes. In the action shot, the girl on the left is a robot who serves the girl on the right, a vampire. Yeah.

QUOTE said:
Haven't read the manga but I heard even the US version was fucked royally.
They mistranslated "Thousand Master" as "Southern Master" at least a dozen times, even after they acknowledged the mistake. Not to mention they got it right the first time it was mentioned.

Except for the latest RAW episodes, the anime is crap compared to the manga.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."