^^title-2017^^

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by djgarf, Jun 9, 2005.

1. djgarf
    OP

djgarf I Am A Raver

Former Staff
    Oct 24, 2002
    England U.K.
    ^^release-2017^^

2. Costello

Costello Headmaster

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    Thank you Rising Sun for this great release [​IMG]
    I tried to play the game in english (with the US version) but it's definitely going to be better in my native language!

3. zatelli

zatelli GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 27, 2003
    France
    Always on the move...
    They were supposed to have left the scene were they? *strange birds they are*[​IMG] [​IMG] Anyways welcome back RS.

4. THeLL

THeLL GBAtemp Fan

Apr 28, 2004
    Netherlands
    Release Group: Rising Sun :S Weren't they dead ?

5. WeaponXxX

WeaponXxX Too F'in Blonde

Nov 4, 2004
    United States
    Currently in Chicagoooooooo
    I remeber -mirc- bragging that Nintendo paid off Rising Sun thousands of dollars.....guess they are renegotiating their contract.

6. Elora

Elora Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 4, 2005
    Gambia, The
    it where 100.000 Dollars - not just a few thousand....

7. WeaponXxX

WeaponXxX Too F'in Blonde

Nov 4, 2004
    United States
    Currently in Chicagoooooooo
    I never said a few, I just stated thousandS but since your so informative what currency is 100.000 dollars, was that per person or for the whole group? If I remeber right RS had quite a few members, was that money tax free? Actually I don't care.....anyway welcome back RS, now that your back can we expect some new killer intros? What are your views on passwording that occured while you were "gone"? Wow I have so many questions!

8. Elora

Elora Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 4, 2005
    Gambia, The

You really want some answers....

1)
    RS never really was away.. We where watching the situation in the backround. Its a shame getting titles 2 weeks after store date - isnt it ? Thats why we do a few releases

2)
    Each of us recieved a lot of money... but life is boring without our enemies.

3)
    We have a few intros left... but tell me, why should we add them ? there are ppl out wich remove em to get a clean dump.... yes its their goal to destroy a fine release..

4)
    With Fruit Chase we proofed that we are able to protect our releases. We dont need a zip-pw.

Maybe you will see a big suprise in a few days... watch out - AND dont miss it - THEN you will know what RS did in the meantime.

9. TPi

TPi One Tired Raccoon

Former Staff
    Aug 22, 2004
    Canada
    Yeah, stuff got released later, but it still came out eventually. I think 2 weeks is kinda going a little far, but whatever. I look forward to some more fast dumps and this 'big thing' you speak of. Cool to see you got some money...I wish Nintendo was that nice to everybody...[​IMG]. Ignore the hate, it's good to have some competition back. One love, yo. Now maybe TRM will move a little faster in the US. [​IMG] Welcome back, RS.

On topic: This game is...bleh. I expected more from Nintendo. Play the N64 ones if you want the true Mario Party feeling. Multiplayer is what makes the game.

~skizziks

10. Bitbyte

Bitbyte GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 20, 2003
    Belgium
    ._________.
    Awesome release, thanks RS. But did you guys really get money? O.o

11. Elora

Elora Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 4, 2005
    Gambia, The

sure and not less

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice