Country
Netherlands

Ranma

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I kinda hope this *is* a point n click, and that it gets an English version. The GBA needs more of them, I think(I loved the port of Broken Sword. So much in fact that it's one of 3 GBA games I actually own).

Eruonen

Trophies
Website
autotox.in
XP
Country
Netherlands
I kinda hope this *is* a point n click, and that it gets an English version. The GBA needs more of them, I think(I loved the port of Broken Sword. So much in fact that it's one of 3 GBA games I actually own).
I agree... I love point 'n clicks, and I think the only point n clicks are Broken Sword and Nancy Drew (I haven't tried that one though, so I'm not sure)

But this game doesn't look like a Broken Sword game at all... I think it's more of a SimTower game... I'm going to try this one out for sure!!!
biggrin.gif

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I have the nancy drew game.. and it is realllllly slow..... got to give it another try soon..... i just tried it for a few moments...

Ranma

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Since this is 'The Tower SP', and the copyright at the bottom seems to say 1990-2005(I'm not wearing my glasses, but it's definitely 19*0) I'm going to take a quick look around to see what I can find out. I'll edit my post if I find anything worth mentioning.

*After looking at the GameFAQs board*
frown.gif
It's a Sim Tower-esque game. I think I might have to check out that Nancy Drew game, since I've memorised everything in Broken Sword, and can beat it in a few hours(still, no matter how many times I play it, I still have a blast with it).

Eruonen

Trophies
Website
autotox.in
XP
Country
Netherlands
I translated this with a translator, so sorry for the bad english:

This "The Tower SP" is the simulation game which keeps constructing the enormous building. Your mission which is the development entire patsy of Yamanouchi building construction, while balance installing the office, the residence, the restaurant and the store etc. well, is to keep expanding the building. When it does, the residents start living in your building. They are the important customer, are revenue source. It is selfish, but it is the existence which should love. When their moods are impaired, because your building does it meaning that management stops consisting. While satisfying the request of the residents, when it keeps expanding the building, the grade rises, reaches the point where you can build the large saintly hall eventually in the first floor. And, morning of a certain holiday, you mean to encounter with miracle here. That time your building, being to mean to be able to give the highest designation "Tower" it does.......

From http://www.vivarium.co.jp/

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
The original "The Tower" was released in 1993 for the PC and Mac, and it was picked up by Maxis for western release as "SimTower". There was also a sequel called Yoot Tower (named after Yoot Saito, if you were wondering), and a few Japan-only console versions (3D0, Saturn and PS1, I think).

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
also, here's an alternate machine translation of the same thing, just for the hell of it:

"The Tower SP" is this simulation game that constructs a huge building.
The mission of you who is a total person in charge of development of the Yamanouchi building construction is to enhance the building while often setting up the office, the house, the restaurant, and the store, etc. in the balance.

Then, residents begin to live in your building.
They are important customers, and the income sources.
It is existence that should be loved though is selfish.
Because management doesn't work out in your building when they are offended.

When the building is enhanced while meeting the residents' demands, the grade goes up, and the cathedral comes to built in the top floor before long.
And, you will encounter the miracle here on the morning of a certain holiday.
At that time, highest title "Tower" will be given to your building .......

Ranma

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Actually it's 1993
tongue.gif

I can't find the rom, but I'm not going to ask for it here either
tongue.gif

*starts searching again*

Okay, so my eyes are worse than I thought
tongue.gif
I'm sleepy though, so that can be part of my excuse.

I was disappointed by not point n click-ness, but that description kinda made me want to play the game. It's probably confusing as hell in Japanese though. *Sits back to wait for an english release, or at least a translation*

Eruonen

Trophies
Website
autotox.in
XP
Country
Netherlands
also, here's an alternate machine translation of the same thing, just for the hell of it:

"The Tower SP" is this simulation game that constructs a huge building.
The mission of you who is a total person in charge of development of the Yamanouchi building construction is to enhance the building while often setting up the office, the house, the restaurant, and the store, etc. in the balance.

Then, residents begin to live in your building.
They are important customers, and the income sources.
It is existence that should be loved though is selfish.
Because management doesn't work out in your building when they are offended.

When the building is enhanced while meeting the residents' demands, the grade goes up, and the cathedral comes to built in the top floor before long.
And, you will encounter the miracle here on the morning of a certain holiday.
At that time, highest title "Tower" will be given to your building .......

That translation is MUCH better
I really hope someone will translate this!!! Or even better, that they will release a english version
biggrin.gif

skarthebloodchild

Keep It Old School
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
as for point n click games someone give me a gba port of discworld and monkey island.the broken sworld was brilliant.as for tower sp i havent find a scheduled english version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr