opcode32

powerh8er par excellence
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this release is actually rather old, but it never really spread because they decided to .rar/sfv it instead to zip it. which means that the actual filename is not gp-ygo2k4.zip but gp-ygo2k4.rar or something. also if the rom-numbering should reflect the order in which things get released then this should rather be 1960 or so.

but about the actual game...is this a region/serial dupe of some other release? i am not too familar with the 3947394739 different yu-gi oh games so i only did a quick dupecheck but didn't come up with anything that has the same name. maybe someone can enlighten me on this?

djgarf

I Am A Raver
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
this release is actually rather old, but it never really spread because they decided to .rar/sfv it instead to zip it. which means that the actual filename is not gp-ygo2k4.zip but gp-ygo2k4.rar or something. also if the rom-numbering should reflect the order in which things get released then this should rather be 1960 or so.

but about the actual game...is this a region/serial dupe of some other release? i am not too familar with the 3947394739 different yu-gi oh games so i only did a quick dupecheck but didn't come up with anything that has the same name. maybe someone can enlighten me on this?

[#1898 16.02.05] Yu-Gi-Oh! 7 Trials to Glory World Championship Tournament 2005 Â Konami [USA 128Mbits Sram_v113]

i think that is the rom that he was referring to

also we number them as we see them that is why they are ordered like that (basicly it's way too much hassle moving releases about once they are added to both databases)

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, this is the European version of Venom's US release. Don't know what offended them about '7 Trials to Glory' enough to change it. Nice to see another group releasing stuff for the GBA.
biggrin.gif
Even if it's old, even if it's packed incorrectly, it's still good to see. Plus, this is their first release, show some love
smile.gif
. There's no reason to post lame compaints about EVERY SINGLE RELEASE. What are some of you guys waiting for anyway, the GBA to be completely dead? Enjoy what comes out before the releases stop entirely, or, I don't know, play one of the many good games that are already released instead of waiting for the next game and then complaining because it didn't live up to your expectations. And Shizzel, since when was 2 months deserving of 10 accented e's? There have been many games released much later than that. *sigh* OK, rant over. opcode, send me Barbarian!
tongue.gif
(please don't hurt me op - oh, and I found RS's release of 'Mr Nutz', guess I was blind, already had it
smile.gif
) And djgarf...

opcode32

powerh8er par excellence
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, this is the European version of Venom's US release.  Don't know what offended them about '7 Trials to Glory' enough to change it.  Nice to see another group releasing stuff for the GBA. 
biggrin.gif
  Even if it's old, even if it's packed incorrectly, it's still good to see.  Plus, this is their first release, show some love
smile.gif
.  There's no reason to post lame compaints about EVERY SINGLE RELEASE.  What are some of you guys waiting for anyway, the GBA to be completely dead?  Enjoy what comes out before the releases stop entirely, or, I don't know, play one of the many good games that are already released instead of waiting for the next game and then complaining because it didn't live up to your expectations.  And Shizzel, since when was 2 months deserving of 10 accented e's?  There have been many games released much later than that.  *sigh*  OK, rant over.  opcode, send me Barbarian! 
tongue.gif
  (please don't hurt me op - oh, and I found RS's release of 'Mr Nutz', guess I was blind, already had it
smile.gif
)  And djgarf...

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
@opcode32 - My comments about complaining were directed more towards Shizzel and Dragonlord than you, (but if j00 wanna take this outside right now for other comments you've made, we can
tongue.gif
^-^) I can understand you not wanting to unwrap your little treasure, so I'll stop bugging you about that (and move on to asking for the extended Mr Nutz, which it seems you've already played). Not their first GBA release? You sure? I couldn't find anything else, but I've been known to miss stuff before. k, see j00 in Mr_Nutz_READNFO_EUR_GBA-32 *NUKED**FUCKED*

~skizziks

opcode32

powerh8er par excellence
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah i was actually right about GP :>

032104 KODA_BROTHERS_ORO_GBA_Multi7-GP

Code:
 Â Â Â Game: Â Â Â ÂKODA_BROTHERS_ORO_MULTi7_GBA-GP

Origin... PAL         Â- Files...... check it out;)

Released. 21/03/2004      - Format..... 64Mbit rom

Platform. GBA         Â- Files...... 1x5mb zip   

Supplier. GP          - Source... [] CD [x] GBA   

Language. Multi7           Â

Ripped : ??           Â

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hehe, nice.
smile.gif

What's Koda Brothers?
huh.gif
Not listed, yo. Wonder what happened there? Oh wells

edit: Nuke Info: dupe.of.Disneys_Brother_Bear_Multi7_EUR_GBA-RS -- cased closed
tongue.gif

Yokimari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hehe, nice.Â
smile.gif

What's Koda Brothers?Â
huh.gif
Not listed, yo. Wonder what happened there? Oh wells

edit:Â Nuke Info: dupe.of.Disneys_Brother_Bear_Multi7_EUR_GBA-RS -- cased closed
tongue.gif

Brother Bear is named Koda Brothers in Europe..usually happens when titles which are country specific are already taken up by another movie. Happened with Pocket Monster and Pokemon, as Pocket Monsters was too close to Monster in your Pocket.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person