Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure baseball requires at least 6 pieces. 3 bases, 1 plate, 1 ball, and 1 bat. You could make it 7 if you need a mound, but it's not a required piece. How does one play baseball with only ONE PIECE!?

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure baseball requires at least 6 pieces. 3 bases, 1 plate, 1 ball, and 1 bat. You could make it 7 if you need a mound, but it's not a required piece. How does one play baseball with only ONE PIECE!?

Oh your funny
wink2.gif

What I wanna know, why the hell is One Piece of all series a damn baseball game?

cruddybuddy

Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I'm sorry. I misunderstood. This baseball game is produced by a company that is in support of world peace. As is often the case, the title was mistranslated from "Want Peace Baseball" to "One Piece Baseball." A simple mistake I'm sure.

NeoShweaty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I'm sorry. I misunderstood. This baseball game is produced by a company that is in support of world peace. As is often the case, the title was mistranslated from "Want Peace Baseball" to "One Piece Baseball." A simple mistake I'm sure.
wtf ? anyway, One Piece is an anime series about pirates and finding a treasure to become the pirate king but it is about much more than that but no time to go into that. Oddly enough it transitions really well considering the subject matter

cruddybuddy

Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I'm sorry.  I misunderstood.  This baseball game is produced by a company that is in support of world peace.  As is often the case, the title was mistranslated from "Want Peace Baseball" to "One Piece Baseball."  A simple mistake I'm sure.

wtf ? anyway, One Piece is an anime series about pirates and finding a treasure to become the pirate king but it is about much more than that but no time to go into that. Oddly enough it transitions really well considering the subject matter

Oh I see! The title of this anime series is describing the type of bathing suit that the pirates wear!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night