^^title-1955^^

zatelli

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Seems nice I'll give a shot ,graphics aren't that good for a 128 Mb game though I'll flash it my cart ASAP.
BTW did you guys noticed something:how come it's an US release while it's multi european ?Somebody's got a clue??

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Meaning perhaps there'll only be one release of this? Although sometimes the European rom has a US serial number, so technically it is a US rom.

QUOTE said:
I somehow get the feeling that only star wars fanboys would like this game.
What about lego fanboys?
biggrin.gif

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
So far this game reminds me of the Episode I: Phantom Menace game (not the podracer one) and the older gba Star Wars games (Power Battles, I think). The Lego elements are interesting, but it's not enough to keep me away from Mario Party Advance.

The animations remind me of EpI:TPM how when you attack, the character has a set combo animation for swining the saber (assuming you press the button more than once) that consists of 3 moves that get repetitive.

And the cutscenes suck. The consist of 3-4 picture slideshows with absolutely no dialog or text of any kind. So unless you've seen the movies and know them well, you'll have no clue as to what's going on. And unless I'm just completely out of the loop, Episode III isn't even in theaters yet.

Also, anyone else notice the Death Star holograms in Episode I (in the game)? I don't remember it being brought up in the movie, but I don't remember the movie too well anyway.

bluemax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played it yet but the PC version of the game is a lot of fun. I know some people are off put by the LEGO and Star Wars thing but the console/PC versions are a blast to play. I'll download this tomorrow and give it a shot.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I somehow get the feeling that only star wars fanboys would like this game.
Never got into SW myself but I was looking forward to this game, the console versions are getting good reviews so it couldbe worth playing. Saw some shots of the proper game and it looks great, kinda reminds me of those great scrolling beat-em-up Ninja Turtles games Konami put out on the SNES in the 90's.

THeLL

Trophies
Website
www.acekard3ds.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow they actually did it!
tongue.gif

. I've been going MAD waiting for new ROMs. I have no idea why but I'm really waiting for Lego Star Wars (Posted yesterday by Gaisuto)

opcode32

powerh8er par excellence
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nice release, finally packed properly. but note to whoever wrote the nfo. i am not RS, but merely an individual that wasn't too happy with the way releases were packed before
tongue.gif

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The game is divided into the 3 episodes and you choose which episodes to do yourself. Just don't pick Episode 3. This game is really freaking short, I beat it in one fricking sitting, unlocking everyone for Freeplay...wow...

Daimos

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The game is divided into the 3 episodes and you choose which episodes to do yourself. Just don't pick Episode 3. This game is really freaking short, I beat it in one fricking sitting, unlocking everyone for Freeplay...wow...

Don't forget to go back and find all 5 Death Star plans in each level to get a button code (one per level) . Some of them are useless, but others are quite good. On most levels you need to use special characters in free play to get all of them. Btw: I'm currently stuck on Episode III level 3 and have six codes, two of which actually give you an advantage.

NeoShweaty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Eruonen

Trophies
Website
autotox.in
XP
Country
Netherlands