zatelli

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I love those Rockman.exe games but why every time in Japanese  :'(
All rockman games are Jap,let's wait for the US release then.(if you didn't notice on US releases rockman is called Megaman
wtf.gif
I think Rockman suits it more what do you think ?)
BTW didn't you guys notice something weird?shouldn't it be the game's title be "Rockman_EXE_5_Team_of_Colonnel" instead of Rockman_EXE_5_Team_of_Carnel? I guess the releaser was drunk when typing the release name
wacko.gif
:'( another case for the GBA renamer I guess.
No US release date's been fixed till now maybe on the 4rth quarter I think.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"I love those Rockman.exe games but why every time in Japanese"

Because god saw you touch yourself once!

Nah just kidding, Capcom are a Japanese company, so they make games in their language first, sometimes they do Japanese & English together.

edgeblade69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, just wow...Capcom must have a set of RM/MM BN code just laying around and they change 2 or 3 things and release a new game every 3 months. This is really sad.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
1. Yeah i know why rockman.exe is out in japanese first the question should mean something like "why can't i read japanes damn ****** "

2. Yeah i too know that Rockman is not Rockman in America ... because of that Rockman is not Rockman in Germany too because our stupid translators are to ****** so that they every time translate the bad or not that bad american translation even bader

I saw all episodes in Japanese and German and in Japanese it was one of my fav animes and in German i think it is only a pice of shit ...
tongue.gif

3 "I WANT ROCKMAN IN ENGLISH, lets write to capcom to speed up the translation *gg*"

Teck-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Erm, maybe it's out first in japanese because it's a japanese game?

Anyway, it's simple. We're not even supposed to get these games because they are only released in their country, but since roms are dumped on the web, and the web is accessible to everyone in the world, we get games that we weren't supposed to get, thus we're unhappy because we can't read the damn things.

Well, that was obvious.

zatelli

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Wow, just wow...Capcom must have a set of RM/MM BN code just laying around and they change 2 or 3 things and release a new game every 3 months. This is really sad.
Do you have something against that game?Did it blow up your gba when inserting your cartridge inside its slot?
Seriously:Since 2001 there had been 4 US releases with the 5th comin' by the 4th quarter of 2005 which means .:: 1 single ::. release every year.
How come there would be 1 every 3 months I don't get it, explain plz?!
ohmy.gif
wacko.gif
?!
BTW there's been lots o' changes since the first release which are numerous (improved gameplay, graphics, more chips since MMBN 3, a customisable programmable memory builder ...)&the most important one I still remember is a coherent storyline,is this enough?

edgeblade69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have nothing against the games other than the fact that they are whoring out Mega Man. He needs to be in 2D side scrolling actions games, not isometric RPG/adventures. The first MMBN was decent since it was a new concept and the 2nd one was ok, but then it just got redudant, like Pokemon. This is essentially Capcom's version of Pokemon.
Bring back the "real" Mega Man games...

PineappleH

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, MMBN series is good in its own way, they should make more of MMBN, but more mature ( the story lines are so kiddish). I once thought about buying a MMBN, but the story killed that urge. If they could gernealize the story line, no 2 version of the samething and make every MMBN similiar, yet different then I bet MMBN would win over even more gamers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night