DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fuzors hmmm.... where's Helmet and all the other people, I don't recognize the Green haired and pink-haired people....

I watched the show when Cartoon Network aired it.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Darn it, I was hoping for this to be Klonoa 2...
frown.gif

hobotent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey, all we need is more disney games, more versions of pokemon, and a bunch of japenese games nonjapanese people cant read, and we'll be there in no time!
laugh.gif

o yea, and is this different from the last zoids?

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
i played this one a short while to see how it is and that's what i came up with after a couple of minutes.

- the game engine is the same as of zoids saga thus if you like that story/battle system you fell at home immediatly
- there a re a few small changes like that the fixed weapons do no more interfer with the equipable ones (you can have four fixed weapons, two additional weapons, an assist rack and a expansion rack at the same time) and that you no more upgrade your zoids in a fixed way. you can now spend your money to upgrade specific zoids parameters like speed (always with a severe penalty on another one) or each weapon/assis you have equipped individual too (again improving one stat has a sever penalty on the other).
- there is a bounty-hunting system in now but i can't say more as due to the next point
- you are lost if you don't know the game system yet from a previous zoids game and you don't know the language. i know the system but still the language makes it really hard. unless this one comes in engish it's a rather tough one to tackle.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In my opinion, the best to worst shows go like this:
Zoids: Chaotic Century (Season 2 in US, Season 1 in Japan)
Zoids Fuzors (Season 3 in US, Season 3 in Japan)
Zoids (Season 1 in US, Season 2 in Japan)

To make things a little less confusing:

US
Season 1 = Zoids
Season 2 = Zoids: Chaotic Century
Season 3 = Zoids Fuzors

JAPAN
Season 1 = Zoids: Chaotic Century
Season 2 = Zoids
Season 3 = Zoids Fuzors

GBA Games (JAP - US)
Zoids Saga - No US Release
Zoids Saga II - Zoids Legacy
Zoids Saga Fuzors - No US Release

Maverick-jin8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1st Series- Chaotic Century was the first season, and Guardian Force was the second. (This came first, everywhere. Van & Fiona with the Shield/Blade Liger)

2nd Series- Zoids /0 (Slash Zero or New Century Zero was the one with Bit Cloud and Liger Zero)

3rd Series- Then was the failed Zoid Fuzors.

Zoids Genesis is next, no idea if there is an anime for it.

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I liked Zoids: New Century - even though it was incredibly short. Maybe there were more episodes they just never aired down here in New Zealand? It ended where Bit and Liger Zero had just won that big tournament thing, beating the kid in the other organoid (I think that's what it was called).

Mega_Mizzle_X

Music and Me...
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hey Dirtie, good to see another Kiwi on the boards! Yeah, I always thought that Century Zero ended abrubtly here, maybe Bit was getting too strong or that the team got to S class?

@Jumpman, Guardian Forces is when the war kind of offically finishes and Fiona and Van grow up, the shield liger also gets an upgrade and becomes one of the first blade ligers i think, its also when the Deathsaurer wakes up. Chaotic Century, was the war beforehand and finding Zeke.

Looks like a good game, maybe it will get a translation, how did Zoids Saga 2 (us) sell?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu