^^title-1900^^

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Banjo Kazooie. Heh. MY GOD, THE FIRST GAME FOR THE N64 WAS GAMING ORGASM. I'LL NEVER EXPERIENCE A GAME LIKE THAT AGAIN. Heck, Banjo Tooie was pure disappointment.

Z

zedy

Number 1865
Name Banjo Pilot
Publisher THQ
Location USA
Languages English
Group Venom
Dump date 12/01/2005
Filename v-banjop.zip
Intern. name BANJO PILOT
Serial AGB-BAJE-USA
Version 1.0
Complement BEh
CRC32 6E4030A1h
No-Intro CRC 6E4030A1h
Size 128 Mbits
Save Type EEPROM_V124
Genre Race

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
Average racing game, the fact you can move vertically adds some level of depth to the racing, only the typical rareware flair and good presentation saves it from being just generic. You cant help feeling the game was made just for profit rather than actually trying to make a good game, which is disappointing from a respected dev like rare.

Zorn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
you are right. Tilt control was planned for
"Diddy King Pilot" but now it's Banjo Pilot
without the nintendo characters and tilt control... :'(
cry.gif

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
2000/05/23: Perfect Dark (N64)
2001/03/06: Conker's Bad Fur Day (N64)

cruddybuddy may not have liked Conker, don't forget. Personally I never played Conker, but I played Perfect Dark and didn't enjoy it. IMO, Rare's last amazing titles were the Donkey Kong Country series on the SNES. The 1st and 2nd more so than the 3rd, but eh, I take what I can get.

Grizzly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You definitely have to try out Conker's Bad Fur Day. It's one of the best N64 games that ever came out. And it's one of the only three games for N64 that I've played up to the end (Tigger's Honey Hunt and Rayman 2: The Great Escape being the other ones). When I started to play it I never heard of it before and didn't thought of a really good game. But then I couldn't stop playing until I finished the game (I actually stopped playing it very often because I only played about one hour or so per session, but I mean when viewing the whole timeframe). You should at least don't judge the game without having played it (and with playing I mean at least walking around a bit and talking with the scarecrow, not just viewing a bit of the unskippable and a bit slow introduction).

To this release here: I wonder where the voxel areas/courses with the hills and waterfalls went that you could see on some screenshots. Now it's just another ordinary flat SNES
Mode7 game with some sprite trees
frown.gif

Or is the named level from older screenshots still in the game, but only not selectable at the beginning?
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs