biggrin.gif

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Ok dECODED, that signature is really starting to freak me out now. It wouldn't be so bad if you didn't post in EVERY SINGLE RELEASE TOPIC.

dEC0DED

Trophies
Website
www.visualdecibel.com
XP
Country
Canada
Ok dESIRE, that signature is really starting to freak me out now. It wouldn't be so bad if you didn't post in EVERY SINGLE RELEASE TOPIC.
woah fucktard. settle.
1st of all.. my name isn't dESiRE.. asshole.
2nd; my if you don't like the sig... then don't look at it artard.
3rd; i can post anywhere I want.. cept the admin section.

4th; stop pissin me off

ps/ i have seniority on your ass.
ph34r.gif

gORiLLa^pCs

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rofl2.gif
Well Damn..As If The Sad Moment Of The "GBA SCENE" Couldn't Be Any Worse Than....Oh Wait Nevermind...hahah

We See OldSkool .nfo's..... But TRASHMAN Style Releases So Go Figure On This One Kids!!! I Am Posting This For

The Simple Fact That You Guys Seem To Forget Who Is Typing This Message!! No Disrespect On This So Don't Flame

Away Just Yet .....Nuff Said!

edgeblade69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ph34r.gif

How do you figure that? You joined November of 2003. They joined September of 2003. Therefore, they have seniority on you. Seniority is based on when you joined, not how much you do. At least that's how I understood it.

As for this release: Girl gamers everywhere have now gone to their LiveJournals to bitch about how companies like this are giving them a bad name lol.

dEC0DED

Trophies
Website
www.visualdecibel.com
XP
Country
Canada
ph34r.gif

How do you figure that? You joined November of 2003. They joined September of 2003. Therefore, they have seniority on you. Seniority is based on when you joined, not how much you do. At least that's how I understood it.

As for this release: Girl gamers everywhere have now gone to their LiveJournals to bitch about how companies like this are giving them a bad name lol.
wrong again.
i was here in 2002. i was under a different nick. then I left and came back. made a new account. shaunj66 added my post count from then and i kept the starting date from the new account.

/me wins

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
please decoded stop stirring up troubles and seize a bit your language. calling each and every oposing force of you *cough*fucktard*cough* and other not-so-nice words doesn't make you look cool, in contrary, it makes you look like a stupid n00b (to misuse this word). there are nice ways to tell somebody that you have a different opinion
wink.gif

edgeblade69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wrong again.
i was here in 2002. i was under a different nick. then I left and came back. made a new account. shaunj66 added my post count from then and i kept the starting date from the new account.

/me wins

Well, considering I was unaware of that and the fact that it doesn't say you joined in 2002 on your information. How was I supposed to know that?

dEC0DED

Trophies
Website
www.visualdecibel.com
XP
Country
Canada
please decoded stop stirring up troubles and seize a bit your language. calling each and every oposing force of you *cough*fucktard*cough* and other not-so-nice words doesn't make you look cool, in contrary, it makes you look like a stupid n00b (to misuse this word). there are nice ways to tell somebody that you have a different opinion
wink.gif
dragonlord. how about you stop trying to be an admin, learn to love me, and shut up.
wub.gif
"fucktard"

and he wasn't stating an oppnion. he was bitching at me.

so now I gotta bitch at you cuz you think u run this place with your 2000000000000+ postcount
biggrin.gif

seriously. if u think I'm a "n00b", awsome. At this point many know that I don't give two shits and a carrot of what people think about me.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
haha wow. Hey listen, you should've seen the nfo for the other rel that I was beat to. But I'll leave that for future rel. I'd rel under TRM but you guys turned it into a scener group.. I'd only have rel'd under it if it was more indie like it was intended to be hehe.

But anyways enjoy lil girl games to compliment your pokemon
smile.gif
hohoho. Respects out to Waynekerr!!! That's who I was gonna put in the nfo ugh. If I put all my greets in there it'd probably fill half a page and everyone would be like "but you butchered the nfo file" well I already butchered the format, but I was in a rush. And besides that, I still think it's silly we're using 8+3 filename convention but I kept it like that anyway. I mean, who is running MS-DOS these days and calling bbses to download console files? What'd be better is LFN up to whatever crap xbox supports (what was it 64 characters or something) and use word or acrobat for nfo files so you can format it easier and such. But maybe I'm thinking about a scene on another planet, anyway all that would make the file size bigger so we'll stick with text!
smile.gif

But ya as long as the rel is under Oldschool it'll be released the oldschool way! MAD PROPS OUT TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE SCENE CHILL AND FUN. RESPECTS TO ACILL, WK, ROTOX, DUZ, CRISIS, OMARROMS, MAXMAUS, BUCKETMOU, AUTOPRIME, SPEECHL, SPJB, THE RIAA, THIS DUDE THAT SAID FUCK YOUR GAMEBOY SP
hate2.gif
, AND EVERYONE PLAYING THE GAMES!!! THAT'S WHAT THEY'RE THERE FOR YA HEARD?!

Lufagathrath

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ph34r.gif

wrong again.

/me wins

i knew this site when it dint have a forum and it gave out rom
blink.gif

lol im pretty sure im older then most of you people

member # 170 yay

i win !
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: