KooLDiMe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
wow, nicely done tinymonkeyt!

i think i fall into these catz:
Joker >> LOLIRL Jokers -- can't remember have posted any jokes in this forum, but i-am-a-Joker in the real world, hah!
nyanya.gif

Noob >> Innocent Noob (sometimes Lurker Noob) -- too many forums i attend to, so for now i don't feel attached to any of them

hopefully i could be: CouldBeButIsnt Staff Member or at least Posters >> MustReads -- i'd loved helping people's out, to return much of the favor they've gave me
happy.gif

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i guess im the - "The Creeper/Stalker
Comes in many forms, but all have basically one motive: to be loved. (But usually that goal isn't accomplished because the victim gets freaked out)
1. The MyBestFiend: Person you don't really know but they act like they are your friend. Makes jokes about your post, your username, or any reference to you at all, but leave you confused since you don't even know them in the first place."
although i mean to be nice and make friends (i defiantly wouldn't invite you to my house at a late hour and rape you "cough, cough")

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Overlord Nadrian falls into the category of creeper/stalker. He posts after me in every thread I make. It's pretty creepy.

EDIT: My bad, you POST in every thread after I post in them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."