Homebrew RELEASE Tinleaf Installer - A No-Bullshit-No-Bullshit NSP/NSZ/XCI/XCZ Installer

NickyRay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Tinleaf 1.4.4 was working fine with direct install from my ntfs 2tb hdd.
After updating atmosphere to 0.16.2, it doesn’t detect my hdd anymore. it was so convenient to install from hdd directly. Any fix pls?
M on ofw 10.2

Jacoghi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm using it without any issues, atmosphere 0.17.1, installing from USB hdd formatted with ntfs fs works perfectly here. This application is the best installer all around for its simplicity while maintaining the nca verification process and now this awesome hdd support.

EDIT: Only issue I found till this moment is that it doesn't check for the available free space before installing. If trying to install something larger than the available free space, Atmosphere crashes without warning. But I guess the same behavior also happens on tinfoil / lithium from what I remember. Couldn't care less for sounds and themeing like other people are nagging about, the simpler the better.

Last edited by Jacoghi,

Witt997

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
sorry if the answer was provided before, but is there any adantage in using TinLeaf over Awoo? They don't seem very different at first glance.

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry if the answer was provided before, but is there any adantage in using TinLeaf over Awoo? They don't seem very different at first glance.
the difference (besides removing the anime stuff) is it has better compatibility with sxos (from what I've heard, I use atmosphere,) and unlike awoo tinleaf can install from external hdd/thumbdrive

sh2dc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for dump but the newest switch nsp /nsz format needs to be support by tinleaf installer

especially for dead sx os 10-11.0

Martmists

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Opened an issue for this on github, but please try to educate yourself on how licenses work. You publicly admitted it's based on Awoo-Installer, so you must comply with the license. You decided to (re-)license your fork under Ms-PL, which is *not* compatible with GPLv3 (what Awoo-Installer uses).

Other than that, congrats on the reskin :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.