Homebrew RELEASE Tinleaf Installer - A No-Bullshit-No-Bullshit NSP/NSZ/XCI/XCZ Installer

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well said. People must see all the great things @blawar did to improve the nx homebrew experience.
Hes helped the switch scene a lot imo. He has made some amazing things. I can agree that the images and such were not necessary, but they are gone now. I personally didnt even see them since I had a sxos license.... So people can either use his homebrew or just use the other shit. Not that hard. I prefer tinfoil since it has so much to offer and others dont prefer it because its made by blawar or they feel its too bulky and has too many features in one application. Use it or dont.

bbirdsman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does this install the garbage .nsp dlc files found by tinfoil?

I have made some research and found another post that asks this on tinfoil but i am new to the scene (literally a week on the scene) and do not know where to get reputable nsp dlc files.

Thank you and please be kind

Worldblender

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we get a link to the nro file?
The best I can do is to upload the NRO file here. Compressed in a ZIP archive, containing only that.
If this kind of upload isn't permitted here, let me know so that I can remove it in time.

Comments about the program (doing at least one of these things will likely give this installer a more professional appearance, like those of major FOSS programs):
  • The "Awoo" sound gets annoying after hearing it enough times. Maybe another sound indicating completion would fit the scenario better.
  • A better icon than the clown could be used. At least something that represents the installer functionality, and/or relating to the name.

Attachments

• tinleaf.nro.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 227
Last edited by Worldblender,

GnK23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi can someone help me by sharing the latest compiled build? Thank you.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi can someone please compile the latest build? Thank you.

blawar

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi can someone help me by sharing the latest compiled build? Thank you.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi can someone please compile the latest build? Thank you.

Binaries are in the release section. 1.4.1 is on parity with master:

https://github.com/blawar/tinleaf/releases/tag/1.4.1

edit: looks like I forgot to attach the binary to the release. I just added it.

Last edited by blawar,

GBK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Updated Tinleaf for 11.0 firmware

Thanks! I have it running in Applet Mode with 11.0 SXOS. I still have one question: How should I switch to running Tinleaf over an installed title? I'm holding R (the button above ZR) but nothing happens besides launching that game.

I start Tinleaf in the "Album" and I believe it exits when I press the home button (the "Exit" entry or B button hangs in a black screen). So each time I go to the home screen from Tinleaf, start an installed game, then go back to the "Album" and launch Tinleaf, I'm always in Applet Mode. Am I doing something wrong?

P.S. Sorry I have to remove the link in the quote because I'm a newbie here and I can't post links yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Chuck your brain out the window, it's useless, use your head instead