Tingle's Balloon Trip Of Love... What Do You All Think?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by PixelPiece, Mar 19, 2018.

1. PixelPiece
    OP

PixelPiece Member

Newcomer
    Dec 26, 2016
    Canada
    I know I'm kinda late to talk about this, but what do you guys think about the translation of this game that came out recently that caused it to get a lot of attention? Is it interesting? I personally have only played a little bit of the translation, it's pretty weird but charming so far! Feel free to talk about your thoughts below I guess :3

PS: If you want a link to the translation to try it yourself, here: https://tingletranslation.blogspot.ca/

2. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    I didn't try it yet.
    I played and completed the first tingle game. It was also strange and weird, but the more you play the more you get used to it. I still had to cheat for unlimited rupee cause I would still play it after years if I didn't.
    I'll try the translation when I'll have time. I'm glad the team finally completed it (not for the game, but for the team, they managed to fulfill what they started!)

PixelPiece likes this.
  3. PixelPiece
    OP

PixelPiece Member

Newcomer
    Dec 26, 2016
    Canada
    Yeah, I can agree on the unlimited rupees thing, it really does take a long time otherwise. But I feel like that's a part of the weird charm for the tingle games, and like you said, you get used to it, after playing for a long time :gba: