Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love - English Fan Translation Released

12 years ago, on the Nintendo DS, a strange game featuring everybody's favourite fairy released:

2075311-freshly_picked_tingle_s_rosy_rupeeland_coverart.png

I remember playing Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland at the time of it's launch and found it to be a pretty fun game with unique features, such as the possibilty of going bankrupt!

Skip ahead to 2009, and Tingle got a second release, also on the DS.
Titled; Irozuki Tincle no Koi no Balloon Trip, Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love:

download.jpeg

The game never saw a Western release, and as such I never got to play it.

Roll on 2018 and fans of Irozuki Tincle no Koi no Balloon Trip have released their last 5 years of hard work as Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love v1.0 English translation patch:

Well, I was planning on writing a long post thanking everyone and reminiscing about the last 5 years that I worked on this project. Long story short: bad stuff happened during testing, and I've been busy fixing it over the last few days.
You guys probably just want to get to the good part anyways, right?
So without further ado, we're proud to announce the first release of the Ripened Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love English translation patch!

tinglebanner_zpsj9gxaamd.png

:arrow:DOWNLOAD Tingles Balloon Trip of Love v1.0 English Translation Patch
:arrow:Tingles Balloon Trip of Love English Fan Translation Official Site
:arrow:Original GBAtemp Thread

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I remember playing Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland at the time of it's launch and found it to be a pretty fun game with unique features, such as the possibilty of going bankrupt!
Erm...is it possible this part should've contained a whole lot more introduction to Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland? I mean...going bankrupt isn't exactly an unique feature in games (especially tycoon-ish simulators), and unless I'm missing something, it's not the most fun thing to do in a game. :P

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Erm...is it possible this part should've contained a whole lot more introduction to Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland? I mean...going bankrupt isn't exactly an unique feature in games (especially tycoon-ish simulators), and unless I'm missing something, it's not the most fun thing to do in a game. :P
Possibly, but this isn't about that game, I just wanted to feature it somehow because it's a great game. You have to make rupees and throw them into a well to grow a huge tower, but you can gamble and stuff or just straight up fail and go bankrupt making the tower shrink. It's very quirky and imo one of the best, overlooked DS games.

Reactions: DarthDub

supaplex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I remember the first one quite well - mainly because I didn't understand the game mechanics lol. Fighting was random I think :P Might as well check the new one out.

Thanks for the translation patch!

OSB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi, I'm trying to download this, but it can't be played on my DS through R4 as the file is not an NDS-file, but rather an XDELTA-file. Is there any way to download this as an NDS-file?

ryba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
XDELTA-file is Patch file. you have to apply it to original NDS file to modify it.
So, you have to have: NDS file Irozuki Tincle no Koi no Balloon Trip.
this Xdelta file.
Patcher tool (or use online Patcher - e.g. on Romhacking? I didn't try it on NDS files...).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...