Gaming Tingle

staticfritz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's driving me crazy, they're on the other side of the waterfall and I've tried everything I can think of. Help, please!

staticfritz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
that's it. Thanks alot!

Now I need to find the local specialty for the Icy Plain, it's #24 on the recipe list. Any ideas?

staticfritz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sweet, that was great. Now do you have any idea about where to find Devil Shells to make the recipe? Thanks again.

Nintendo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You have to fall in the water near the bridge from Icy Plain to Gooey Swamp. It costs 150 rupees every time you fall in and you won't get a Devil Shell every time, but that's how you get them since Tingle has no fishing rod.

staticfritz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Now I'm down to the last couple bits to completing this awesome game.

I need to finish the bottled man quest. I've given him two star stickers, and given all the local specialties to the guy who gave me them. I guess there's one more sticker but I don't know where to find it.

Also, item 11 on the swag list, the goldung beetle, I think. Any idea where that might be?

Thanks!

Nintendo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You get the last sticker whenever you get the 23rd empty jar. The last jar you find might be different from the last one I found. For me, my last star sticker was from selling recipes to the guy on the pirate ship because I did that last.

I don't remember all of the empty jar locations:

- from the Armorer in town
- a few from the Guard in town
- a few from selling Local Specialties to the pirate ship merchant
- one from a Salona somewhere
- a few from following the little kid around
- some hidden in treasure chests in dungeons
- one hidden in the Forest Maze, ask Junglo for the directions
- one from someone in Steamy Marsh (I think)
- one from the explorer guy in Gooey Swamp

Rupee Good 11 is in the Insect Cavern somewhere. Sorry I can't be more specific.

staticfritz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, so I found the rupee good 11 in the big square room. Now, for that last jar. I've got 31 of them.

What would be great would be a comprehensive list of all jar locations. I'm one jar away from 100% completion and, what I assume, is a more insteresting ending. I've gone through every level and dungeon 3 times, talked to everyone many times over. It's needle in a haystack without a list. Any takers?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: