XP
Country
United States
+1 vote for Alucard.
+2 votes for Zidane

cry.gif
He's going to lose...
cry.gif

Apparently, if you voted, then login, you can vote again.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I completely hate that stupid character battle as it's a total waste of space playing to retard fanboys ultimately in the end who whore in a circle the same 3-4 games each time around. I tried making an argument on the site to retire a winner for good, much like how you can't get 2 stars on the hollywood walk of fame and I got roasted. There was some who agreed, but a lot was fanboy bitchin being VERY defensive mostly of FF7 (no surprise) and others in general not really taking a side. Shows ultimately it just is a fanboy circlejerk which is sad as it has no quality merit at all, and I end up missing the normal weird random polls daily.

WK416

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I actually lost the entire thing the moment I submitted my brackets. I believe this is the first time that there are two winners per day allowed and thus you have to choose the two people who get the most votes per bracket. Unfortunately, I thought order didn't matter, so characters I knew would get the most votes were usually put in the second slot instead.
wacko.gif

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
On 108 points now man I did better last year at this stage. Can't get over the current leader has 147. Even if I hadn't messed up some of the grid I'd still only have 125
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Si :D +1