Homebrew Tinfoil does not load any shop with carcaschoi

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why don't you just switch to pro to access it again? i mean come on atleast support their hardwork putting new games,dlc and update to the shop since you're not being legal getting the game anyway.
its such a scummy practice that people should not support. its really crazy to me when people tell pirates to pay in order to pirate games literally defeats the purpose not to mention the legality issues of them making money off nintendo products. its very easy to add your own google drive to tinfoil for your own private use and remote upload nsp/nsz/xci to it

Reactions: bobbytomorow

Falcon1908

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
its such a scummy practice that people should not support. its really crazy to me when people tell pirates to pay in order to pirate games literally defeats the purpose not to mention the legality issues of them making money off nintendo products. its very easy to add your own google drive to tinfoil for your own private use and remote upload nsp/nsz/xci to i
its such a scummy practice that people should not support. its really crazy to me when people tell pirates to pay in order to pirate games literally defeats the purpose not to mention the legality issues of them making money off nintendo products. its very easy to add your own google drive to tinfoil for your own private use and remote upload nsp/nsz/xci to it
How do i do that ?

Falcon1908

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
its such a scummy practice that people should not support. its really crazy to me when people tell pirates to pay in order to pirate games literally defeats the purpose not to mention the legality issues of them making money off nintendo products. its very easy to add your own google drive to tinfoil for your own private use and remote upload nsp/nsz/xci to i
How do i do that ?

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just go through the process of setting up OAuths and once thats done just add gdrive as a protocol but leave the rest of the info blank which will be filled up with your gdrive info. after that just click that "store" in the list to access the files. finding and uploading files is up to you to figure out though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...