Timmy's ice cap rant (for canadians)

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by da_head, Aug 19, 2009.

1. da_head
    OP

da_head A dying dream..

Apr 7, 2008
    Canada
    Toronto, Canader!
    hey guys. don't u hate how ice caps have that ice residue at the end? ruins the whole thing imo -______________-"
    iced coffee tastes almost the same, but it doesn't have the same creamy texture.
    lol this wasn't much of a rant.

2. hankchill

hankchill I Pwn n00bs.

Nov 5, 2005
    Canada
    Outer Space
    I know *exactly* what you mean.

I'm enjoying my iced capp and all of a sudden, at the bottom is the hard as ice... well... ice. The straws suck so you can't crush the ice, you just have to let it melt.

Also what I hate is that it's so cold and on a hot day you just want to take a nice big gulp of it -- then you get some terrible chest and throat freezing, which burns like a bitch!

3. Anteo

Anteo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 30, 2007
    Canada
    _________________ Sexy: Oh Yea
    man, its still pretty fun to scoop it up in the straw, keeps your mouth cool [​IMG]. And when I saw Timmy's and Ice Cap, I was immediatly curious as to how others would react xD

4. DSGamer64

DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Nov 9, 2007
    Canada
    A cold cold place
    I don't have that problem, but then again I don't chug mine like some people do, I prefer to enjoy it so the ice generally has melted by the end.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice