OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
time_travellers.jpg

This weeks edition of Japanese gaming bible Famitsu sheds light on Level 5′s upcoming game Time Travellers. The game is being developed for Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation Vita and the PlayStation Portable. Time Travellers is currently geared up for a 2012 release.

The story behind Time Travelers kicks off a few years in the future as a mysterious hole called the “Lost Hole” appears in the skies above Tokyo accompanied by an explosion. Central Tokyo is destroyed, and many lives are lost.

Things jump 18 years, to 4/28/2031. Tokyo is a futuristic city, with holographic signs filling the streets, and a building called the “Space Elevator” rising from Tokyo Bay. While there’s a “space” in the name, the building is only 2,000 meters high. It serves as a power source for the city.

:arrow: Source

EDIT: *pouts* Where did the Time in Time Travelers go in the title, could someone please add it, chu~?

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
First time I read the topic was along this: Time Travel with 3DS. "Erm wait what?" :D

Hopefully this ends up being good :P

-Qtis

D

Deleted_171835

I am looking forward to this! Story seems interesting.

But I am a Level 5 fanboy so I'm excited for all of their games.

Edit: Just read and it's coming to three platforms! That's pretty awesome.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Awww... not to hate on anything, but I was hoping this would be a 3DS exclusive... Multi-platform games in such different consoles with different stuff makes it often hard to make the game come out at it's best... It won't be tailor made to one console, but to fit several :/

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I also hoped (and think more than hoped), that it would be only a 3DS title.
Well, maybe it will have more chance to be localized if it's announced for playstation handhelds too...

I think the 3DS will be better fitting the universe with "Town holographic display" using the autostereoscopy.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I've also heard that Chromium-based browsers will stop working with ad-blockers.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Please dont go we need you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I really learned not to give a fuck what others do online it's helped ease my mind try it sometime.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    @SylverReZ That reply to you was when we werent on good terms. lol. I tried everything. Changing privacy settings etc.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Fuck Chromium. Firefox 4evar.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    (Firefox 4 now, anyway. Let's see if they pull some crap too.)
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Netscape ftw
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Funny enough went to download chrome Bing gave error installed Firefox fine
    +1
    Thing is , the videos work fine in the Edge Dev and Canary builds. But whatever the fix they made was, has never been pushed to Beta or Stable builds. Its been that way for as far back as I tested. Which was Edge 84. They are on 125 now.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Yeah, and I was in quite a mood at that time. I would consider choosing Firefox or Opera instead, been using Firefox for over 7 years now than Chrome.
    Tried contacting Nintendo to see if they can reach out to MS about it. But Nintendo said the videos are working fine. Without enough people saying no, they don't work fine, it will never get fixed.
    I have Firefox and used it for many years. But Edge runs noticible faster on my pc at both opening and loading pages.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I don't think Nintendo will know anything about troubleshooting Edge. They mostly do technical support regarding their console family.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell them you downloaded their trailer without permission
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Good one, Ken.
    Right. But they could create a ticket that gets forwarded to the proper team. I think Nintendo would care that their videos aren't working on a major browser
    LOL K3N. HAHAH!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My left eyes hitting random pain for whatever reason allergy cold bring it on
    Dont know why FF is slower on my pc either. Tried all the "speed up firefox" tricks but notta.
    In good news... I get to pick up my kittys ashes today.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Could be a ram stick failing
    Im going right when they open at 8am. Been waiting 2 weeks to get her back
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    Chrome is like "BRRRRRRRR" but I dislike the fact it's a powerhouse, and the fact that Manifest v3 exists
    Im not sure if a ram stick has a whole lot to do with your eye. lol :P
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Im not sure if a ram stick has a whole lot to do with your eye. lol :P