Not open for further replies.

s-arash

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys

as you know clones are comming , gateway 3ds website is going down and they dont answer the emails

do you think gateway is dead? should i sell it? or they'll be back?

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Don't sell it.

*People kept saying GW won't have to worry about clones. But there are always noobs going "GW is dead"*

Reactions: s-arash

Anorhc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Translation: "It's been 10 days since clones were revealed. The website is intermittent. No email responses. Let's totally do the most logical thing and sell our Gateway 3DS."

... Do people even listen to themselves? Seriously?

Reactions: Deleted-236924

KefkasMyDad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sell it, by a clone and enjoy the exact same thing that you just sold.
i dont understand ur thought process, why would selling ur gateway and getting one of its clones with no different features be a good thing at this point?
this thread just gave me aids

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sell it, by a clone and enjoy the exact same thing that you just sold.
i dont understand ur thought process, why would selling ur gateway and getting one of its clones with no different features be a good thing at this point?
this thread just gave me aids
Not to mention the clones don't have Gateway's source code or current knowledge... they are entirely dependant on Gateway releasing updates, and even then, they can't be sure Gateway's updates will still work with their hardware.

razielleonhart

RazzyDee
Trophies
XP
Country
damn another gateway threads i mean this is getting out of hand. i dont have my gateway yet as its in the post. threads like these just need to be locked and be done with

kalimero

Uncle Rupee
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
sell.png

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Sure, I'll buy your gateway flashcarts for $2.50.

If the site was actually siezed or shut down, we would have seen a press release from nintendo or from any videogame news outlet about the site being shut down etc.

This is another "chicken little" syndrome thread brought to you by skittish people.

Reactions: Sicklyboy

rharesh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Seriously Guys, STOP Making Such threads, Tell me if you sell your Gateway and then Buy a Clone WTF!!!! is to gonna differ in....

dragonmaster

Ancient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
can we have a bot that transfer all those ideas to a a topic called gateway theories,misfits ,ideas,etc i find it the only real solution cause the 3ds hacking forum became the 3ds theories and conspiracy forum

aclearersky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can we have a bot that transfer all those ideas to a a topic called gateway theories,misfits ,ideas,etc i find it the only real solution cause the 3ds hacking forum became the 3ds theories and conspiracy forum

+1 Can someone please step in and move all these posts to a new sticky or something titled speculation. Its getting really hard to find any useful information when you have to sift through piles of these crap threads. How does time to sell gateway belong in hacking or homebrew?

Demonchld

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they probably did get shut down Nientendo isnt playing around anymore with the hacking as bad a pirating was on the DS its safe to safe they are beyond fed up.

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
you are totally right. in fact, dont sell your gateway only, but also your 3ds and buy an ds lite with an cyclo evolution. That will learn the to respond to a thousand stupid mails which have been answered an dozen time instead of working on their update.

Jay L

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
The site is working fine for me (and yes I did do a full refresh of the page); either its back up, or maybe certain countries can access it? All I know is that its currently working and that I never noticed it down at any point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte