Time to say hi

Fazermint

I like dem vidya gaimes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I've been around for a while, but I never introduced myself. Time to say hi!

Thanks to the comprehensive guides and helpful individuals on this forum, I've been able to softmod my Wii. I'm slowly getting more technical insight and have to ask less dumb questions, but you might not be rid of me just yet B-)

I absolutely love the possibilities that a softmodded Wii offers. I can play NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii & WiiWare games. I also went and bought a DS Lite + a Supercard DSTwo, so I can play GB, GBC, GBA and DS games as well. I'm in Nintendo heaven! It's become a hobby of mine to collect roms. I aim to try them all and sort the good games from the bad, ultimately ending up with a collection of all the good games out there. This will take me many years, lol.

I was thinking of maybe writing a blog on here with reviews of the lesser-known games I encounter while collecting and testing roms. Not sure if people would find that interesting...

Lanlan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been around for a while, but I never introduced myself. Time to say hi!

Thanks to the comprehensive guides and helpful individuals on this forum, I've been able to softmod my Wii. I'm slowly getting more technical insight and have to ask less dumb questions, but you might not be rid of me just yet B-)

I absolutely love the possibilities that a softmodded Wii offers. I can play NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii & WiiWare games. I also went and bought a DS Lite + a Supercard DSTwo, so I can play GB, GBC, GBA and DS games as well. I'm in Nintendo heaven! It's become a hobby of mine to collect roms. I aim to try them all and sort the good games from the bad, ultimately ending up with a collection of all the good games out there. This will take me many years, lol.

I was thinking of maybe writing a blog on here with reviews of the lesser-known games I encounter while collecting and testing roms. Not sure if people would find that interesting...
Sure go for the blog, but try not to be biased. See everything as what it is. Be cynical.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)