Hacking Tiger Woods 2010 Freezing

wiimano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have looked around for quite awhile now, and I can't seem to figure this out.

I can't load this game through backup launcher, neogamma, or usb loader gx, it freezes on the very first loading screen with the golf ball, and the white bar loads completely, but it just freezes on that screen. There is no way for me to get past it.

I have 4.0 system menu, I have tried cios rev 12 and cios rev 13, and started with cios rev 9.

Is there some sort of a fix or patch that I am not aware of? A missing IOS?

squablo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what the problem is. I bought tiger with the motion plus bundle the day it came out, and have been playing from my hdd with no issue whatsoever. I am on 4.0, with rev12.

Not sure if I've played it through GX, Coverfloader, or WiiFlow, because I use all three depending on the mood that I'm in at the time. I have played through 18 holes, started a career, and done a few 9 hole matches with friends, and no problem.

Maybe you have a bad rip or something? I always use retail discs that I buy and dump them through the loaders, but I've read about people getting bad rips, or maybe the disc had a scratch on it? Try to dump it again, see what happens

Good luck, the game is great!

labosse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I have exactly the same problem of frozen black screen but with a 3.2E PAL Wii.

I have tried everything (cIOS rev13a + NeogammaR3 / usb loader gx 002 fix / backup launcher 002 fix) but each time after the "EA" loading screen, i get this frozen black screen (Virtua tennis 2009 et grand slam tennis run well...)

If someone has successfully run pga tour 2010 through a PAL Wii, please let me know.

Thx.

labosse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
wiimano said:
if it was a bad dump, would it even be able to get up to the loading screen?

I had exactly the same problem and it was because of a bad uncompressed ISO. So the answer is Yes, a bad ISO is able to get to the loading screen and then freezes

Just try another ISO and it will work fine like me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.