tiger woods 11 quick question if poss

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by billybob34, Jul 14, 2010.

1. billybob34
    OP

billybob34 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 17, 2009
    hi,

have run tiger woods 11, but it states that the settings are incorrect to connect to the internet. as i do not wish to connect is this game doing it automatically. is there any danger in pressing the a button past this screen.......im worried it might connect and update!.....

many thanks for any info...i did google this a number of times, only finding that the xbox 360 seems to also want a net connection.

[​IMG]

2. matofesi

matofesi Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 29, 2004
    Poland
    If you mean that after starting the game before you can select any options it tries to connect to the internet - it's safe to cancel it or do whatever you wan't - it shouldn't update anything (at least it dodn't try to do anything strange for me [​IMG]). After you start it you can go to options and disable auto connect option so it won't bother you in the future [​IMG]

3. ether2802

ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Former Staff
    Oct 14, 2007
    Mexico
    Pto. Vallarta
    there's no game at the time that update your Wii during the Wi-Fi connection...!! [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice