Homebrew TICKETS WERE ALL DELETED!!!

tphannypack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My friend was trying to work on getting pokemon moon. He couldn't get it to work so he decided to go on to FBI and deleted all the tickets cause he thought that it was the tickets problem that made pokemon moon not work! Now I can't boot into emunand!

D

Deleted User

My friend was trying to work on getting pokemon moon. He couldn't get it to work so he decided to go on to FBI and deleted all the tickets cause he thought that it was the tickets problem that made pokemon moon not work! Now I can't boot into emunand!
You dun goofed.You only needed to delete one ticket,not all of them.

tphannypack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Restore the backup using Decrypt9 or whatever you used to dump.
Well when I try loading hourglass and try to restore, it's saying that my memory card isn't formatted for emunand.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do you have an earlier (NAND) backup of your EmuNAND? Restore it using Decrypt9

Edit: Ninja'd.
yes i do

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Well when I try loading hourglass and try to restore, it's saying that my memory card isn't formatted for emunand.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

yes i do
If you don't have anything important on your sysNAND, you could flash the backup to sysNAND. However, make a backup of sysNAND first in case there's something wrong with your emuNAND backup.

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Try dumping the ticket.db of the System Nand with Decrypt9 and then inject that ticket.db to the EmuNand, also it should be good to make a backup of the System Nand first.

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
next time just delete the game within system settings and delete the now "unused" ticket using TikSweep instead of opening FBI and deleting other important tickets..easier that way plus you don't mess with other things..there's already Moon somewhere in the wild go catch that on the tall grass, those you got from eshop won't work for now unless you do a workaround..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c