OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ruby.sh
XP
Country
Hey guys!

I've got a N3DS LL with a Gateway coming, and CIA's look by far the easiest way of playing games (through the emuNAND). To my understanding, you can update emuNAND to the latest version, go online, eShop etc... so therefore you have a ticket.db (which, in turn, you can make legit CIAs with).

I've read you can "xor the nand and decrypt it" to make the CIAs with, but I want to do this for the emuNAND. Is there a guide available on how to do it? or if I do it for my sysNAND, will that be enough?

Thanks!

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys!

I've got a N3DS LL with a Gateway coming, and CIA's look by far the easiest way of playing games (through the emuNAND). To my understanding, you can update emuNAND to the latest version, go online, eShop etc... so therefore you have a ticket.db (which, in turn, you can make legit CIAs with).

I've read you can "xor the nand and decrypt it" to make the CIAs with, but I want to do this for the emuNAND. Is there a guide available on how to do it? or if I do it for my sysNAND, will that be enough?

Thanks!
You're a little misinformed. Emunand on a New 3DS can be updated to 9.5.0-23 and you can't make CIA's legit but you can install legit CIA's to your Sysnand or Emunand and play them without any CFW. Any CIA will run while in gateway Emunand

Last edited by Xenon Hacks,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end