Thx From The Bottom Of My Heart GBATEMP

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jericho82, Apr 6, 2016.

1. jericho82
    OP

jericho82 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2015
    Indonesia
    Firstly I Want To Thank You Properly To This Site And All Of 3DS Senior Hacker And Modder, Without You Guys Im Not Found What I Search For A Long Time, Even I Was A Noob With No Skills On Hacker (Except Ps2 Codes) And With This Forum Now My 3Ds Has Been Able To Boot On Multi CFW And Mostly That Makes Me Very Happy Is Now My 3Ds Able To Cheat From NTR CFW Plugin, Spider Ar3DS And Gateshark Codes (Of Course With Gateway Red Card), So I Want To Thank You Properly To This Site And All Of Senior, Modder, And Hacker In This Site.. Once Again Thank You So Much, And Nice To Know You Guys

Best Regards And Long Live For GBATEMP Always

CeeDee, WiiU and Fatih120 like this.
  2. WiiU

WiiU Lurking in the Shadows

May 7, 2014
    Between worlds of Hyrule & Lorule
    GBAtemp is great once the hacking scenes have matured a little. I remember when the 3DS scene was full of whiners waiting for exploits and stuff, bit like the Wii U section now. But once things settle down its really awesome. I'm particularly thankful for the Wii hacking section as well as the guides for modding vWii.

3. Boogieboo6

Boogieboo6 @realDonaldTrump

Jul 30, 2015
    United States
    I'm thankful too, it's nice to browse this site especially learning new things and just being in the know. Friendly tip: Not every word has to be capitalized. Only ones that begin sentences and proper nouns such as names like Aaron or Eric.

CrispyYoshi likes this.
  4. Acerio

Acerio Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 27, 2016
    United States
    It is amazing. I'm greatful too :)

5. SomeGamer

SomeGamer GBAtemp Guru

Dec 19, 2014
    Hungary
    Oh Wow You Have Such A Unique Way Of Writing :P