threads/is-any-way-to-play-pokemon-omega-ruby-on-dsi.384019

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I has preblem:

I hav my brand new perchased Super Nin10doh here, box 'n everthing, but my GTA V disk wont fit into le slot in top of le console. Ive tryed craming le disk in slot, but it broked. I tapped disk bak together, but le preblem of fiting still stays. Grateful 4 helps

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I has preblem:

I hav my brand new perchased Super Nin10doh here, box 'n everthing, but my GTA V disk wont fit into le slot in top of le console. Ive tryed craming le disk in slot, but it broked. I tapped disk bak together, but le preblem of fiting still stays. Grateful 4 helps

Ask ur mommy to buy a xbox one. Maybe the disk will fit inside.
edit: just noticed the word "le". I'm so used to see it in french I haven't noticed you abused it for kiddo poketard XD

Reactions: 2Hack and migles

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ask ur mommy to buy a xbox one. Maybe the disk will fit inside.
edit: just noticed the word "le". I'm so used to see it in french I haven't noticed you abused it for kiddo poketard XD

Hello agin, thx 4 quick responds

I can does dis soon, beecase my famly is ri$h, will reeply l8er too tel if fixed

Reactions: 2Hack and VinsCool

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Hello, I has preblem:

thanks for emailing no10doh costumer service, in order for help your issue please call us at 555-5555, please note, this call is the same price ranges as a sex hotline, we can't help you through email.

(everytime i tried to email nintendo they reply pretty much this, then i have to email them again pretending i am deaf and i can't use a phone and just then they give me some kind of answer to my problem)

Reactions: VinsCool

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello agin!
So I gots le new "Xbone", and incerted disk in proper slit thingy. Howvever, le console immeditly mad grinnding noice and spitted out le disk in peces and shreded tap. Now le console wont turn on. Anie halps apreesheated

Reactions: migles

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello agin!
So I tryed wut u said to do, and le console woked! Howvever, I now has noone gaemz for console. I has herd of dis thing called "piracy" 4 free gaemz... Could u teech me how to does dis? Hope I'm not asked to muched

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Hello agin!
So I tryed wut u said to do, and le console woked! Howvever, I now has noone gaemz for console. I has herd of dis thing called "piracy" 4 free gaemz... Could u teech me how to does dis? Hope I'm not asked to muched

Sure. Furst, follow this link and download da romz. les romz walks perfect. Même si it sometime crashx lolz.

migles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Hello agin!

first you need to get a xbox 1800p ultra ukey
to unlock your xbox to be able to read pirate music cd's
when you do that, you must purchase gateway ultra deluxe rtc

after having gateway, grab a sd card and shove the bin file, use the browser exploit, remember, you dont need to use gateway card, gateway is just a serial code for authenticate your piracy software.

then all you do is call gamestop or wth is called a game store that sells used games, and grab a copy of battletoads to use exploit

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
first you need to get a xbox 1800p ultra ukey
to unlock your xbox to be able to read pirate music cd's
when you do that, you must purchase gateway ultra deluxe rtc

after having gateway, grab a sd card and shove the bin file, use the browser exploit, remember, you dont need to use gateway card, gateway is just a serial code for authenticate your piracy software.

then all you do is call gamestop or wth is called a game store that sells used games, and grab a copy of battletoads to use exploit

Funny that it looks like current 3ds scene :unsure:

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

migles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Funny that it looks like current 3ds scene :unsure:

thats impossible, 3ds scene is under Soon(tm) which is a patent of gatewait corp. i wouldn't base my story in risk of being sued
my story is pure fictional and any resemblance is purely coincidental

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
thats impossible, 3ds scene is under Soon(tm) which is a patent of gatewait corp. i wouldn't base my story in risk of being sued
my story is pure fictional and any resemblance is purely coincidental

But it is similar.

migles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
But it is similar.

blasphemy! this story was purely created by my imagination. everything is pure coincidence, even when i mention gateway, is a name created by my imagination and a pure coincidence about that card's name being gateway.
therefore i can't be sued for soon(tm) copyright infringement!

Reactions: VinsCool

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
blasphemy! this story was purely created by my imagination. everything is pure coincidence, even when i mention gateway, is a name created by my imagination and a pure coincidence about that card's name being gateway.
therefore i can't be sued for soon(tm) copyright infringement!

Gateway's lawyer will see that with you.

Reactions: migles

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1