THQ Reveal E3 Line-Up

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by luke_c, Jun 4, 2011.

1. luke_c
    OP

luke_c Big Boss

Jun 16, 2008
    Land of England
    [​IMG]
    THQ have unveiled their game line-up for this year's E3 conferences. Major titles they will be showing include: Saints Row: The Third, Metro: Last Light and WWE 12.
    See the spoiler below for the full list of games that THQ will be showing at this year's conferences as well as their targeted release dates and planned supported consoles.[/p]
    THQ E3 Line-Up
    [​IMG] Source

2. Frederica Bernkastel

Frederica Bernkastel WebPerf and PWA advocate; @antoligy on Twitter

GBAtemp Patron
    Frederica Bernkastel is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 31, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Hinamizawa
    the only interesting things on the list are Saints Row: The Third and Metro: Last Light

3. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

May 6, 2009
    United States
    The Danger Zone
    SAINT'S ROW OH MY GOD.

Never tried Metro (assuming it's a Metroid 2033 sequel) but I hear it's good and the reviews for it are just dumb.

4. Goli

Goli RPG

Jul 16, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Devil's Third not being there is so silly of their part. Hard Gay

5. Satangel

Satangel BEAST

Nov 27, 2006
    Belgium
    Bruges, Belgium
    Never played either Metro or Saint's Row, though both games interest me quite a bit.
    Especially Saint's Row, but I tried the PC port of Saint's Row 2 and it was a complete piece of shit. Typical consoleport, it was really bad.

6. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    nothing in there interests me

7. shakirmoledina

shakirmoledina Legend

Oct 23, 2004
    Tanzania
    Dar es Salaam
    interesting to see they have changed the name to wwe 12. More games for fps and action lovers not for variety lovers

8. machomuu

machomuu Drops by occasionally

Sep 4, 2009
    United States
    The Courtroom
    The last 2 Saints Row games were pretty good, I wouldn't say great though. Saints Row 3 looks VERY different than 1 and 2. I got my Gameinformer and had no idea it was Saints Row on the cover because the series took a turn for the ridiculous, but in a very interesting way. I bought 1 and 2, and was slightly disappointed with both (they were still pretty fun though, but I was expecting more, especially how they tried to prove that it was better than GTA4, and then it...wasn't), and I intend to buy this one as well.

9. ov3rkill

ov3rkill GBAtemp Maniac

May 10, 2009
    Australia
    in a cardboard box
    Saints Row: The Third and Warhammer 40k Space Marine are the games I'll be anticipating from THQ. LOL @ Margaritaville. Damn! FB games are really getting some attention alongside with iOS. [​IMG])