broitsak

Fight me.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome, we got a new section, and I'm the first to post in it ^o^

What're your thoughts on the PS4? What games are you guys looking forward to?
If the PS4 had backwards compatibility, then I probably would get it. I'm stuck between getting this console or an Xbox 360/one. I've never owned an Xbox 360 or PS3 before.

Discuss.
EDIT: Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy 15 Confirmed!

PS4
mene8y9u.jpg

KH3
59.0_cinema_960.0.jpg

FF15
932981_20070716_screen001.0_cinema_960.0.jpg

I'll update this post whenever new information is released.

rusty_train

Trophies
XP
Country
from annouced game i want Knack and Infamous Second sun, BC would be nice but i doubt it, carful with Xbox one incase your inet connection ain that good as it does need to connect to the internet every 24 hours

avran89

ALWB 4 LIFE!!! MOOSE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not really a console person I play PC and handhelds, if the PS4 comes out with a well stacked library of games I would consider buying one

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I am really excited for the PS4. The PS3 ran way better then the Xbox 360, so I can't wait to see the PS4, competing with the Xbox One! Microsoft is getting a bit slow in production, IMO.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Backward compatibility doesn't matter to me. I already have PS3 and PS2 so it is not an issue (even if I don't have them I can just get them separately).

PS4 shows a lot of promises, I likely will get one some time down the road (definitely not right away). I'm actually not a huge fan in gaming on PC because PC uses a lot of ridiculous DRMs (though I will admit that Xbox One started to pick up those DRMs).

Reactions: Qtis

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
AssCreed IV
Destiny
Final Fantasy (after reviews)
InFamous
Killzone
Watch Dogs (I'd prefer next gen over previous gen even though I don't own the console and will probably not buy it any time soon due to the game backlog of this and previous gen consoles)
The Witcher 3
Those are the games that interest me from the current list. Won't probably buy a single game at full price (just like this gen), so I'll wait till there are at least 5-10 games I want at a reasonable price before getting the console itself. Also want to see if there are any problems with the console before buying it (à la 360 RRoD).

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
maybe Resident evil 7, Gran turismo or killzone will make me buy the console, or if i can´t get a better PC to play games like NFS,COD nd PES.....

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm waiting until Tokyo Game Show for my decision, although the PS4 itself does not have any DRM and I can technically play games without being connected, I need to know which companies in Japan will be putting it in their games, if Idea Factory (quite a few devs in Japan operate under Idea Factory especially Compile Heart, Gust and NIS) and Namco-Bandai put it in, I'm pretty much screwed. The system itself seems interesting, I'm just worried about publishers pulling a fast one on me.

broitsak

Fight me.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Assassin's creed IV... I have never played a game in the series(aside from the DS and iphone ones) but it seem like this one promising. I'll have to wait and see what games are going to come out for it.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Assassin's creed IV... I have never played a game in the series(aside from the DS and iphone ones) but it seem like this one promising. I'll have to wait and see what games are going to come out for it.
Seriouly? Go play AC2 and Brotherhood right now. They are the most promising games in the series.

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kind of "ehh" on it right now. While the hardware sounds good etc I just haven't seen a game on it that has sold me yet but on the other hand there is still a bunch of games coming for the ps3 for this year

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Will let you know in a couple of days time! ;) (Both PS4 & Xbone)
I've always bought every console and this probably won't change anytime soon, though I'm quite happy with what I've got at the moment, so may wait before buying (on both). Currently looking like I'll grab the PS4 first, not even Forza 5 can sway me in Xbone's direction yet - the PS4 seems more of a gamers games machine whereas the One is looking too 'media-boxish' at the moment for me (and it's a fugly looking thing to boot!)
Like I say though, my opinion could change completely in a couple of days: E3, bring it on! :D

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i do want to get a ps4 but 1st i need to get me a new ps3 as i still have a 2 usb port 80GB(it 4 years old almost 5) and then i'll get a ps4 when the slim version comes out. and i realy want to get Infamous 2nd Sun

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I'm pretty much getting one once I'm done with all the PS3 games in my backlog which will be a long time yet. My main selling point was having a Vita already and the XBOne just hasn't grabbed me at all.
I'm looking forward to news on Destiny of Spirits, Dark Souls II, that new Capcom IP that looks like Dark Souls, The Last Guardian and the supposed bunch of amazing Vita titles.
I can't see how PS4 will allow used games if XBO won't. A publisher can't block on one system and allow on the rival's, unless it only applies to first party/exclusives, but then MS said the blocking of used games is up to the publisher.. so who knows. Everyone will be watching Sony tomorrow with fingers crossed!

Chocolina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My personal opinion would be is to wait 2 and a half years after launch date to get a Wii U, PS4, or X1. Wait for it to build a good library, so you don't hate your system for 2 years, and with any luck, you might see a price drop or a slimmer model.

My "worst" times of any system I've ever owned came from the 1st two years I've owned it, and thats because I stupidly kept buying systems on launch weeks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: