Thoughts on Proto stealth server?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I think I remember one of the first stealth servers where the owner had made close to $50,000 off that alone, and bought himself a new car. that kinda pissed me off, because they're taking advantage of the scene.

This.
Stealth servers aren't even necessary and only act as a middleman.

Edit: never done anything with, I'm not a cod kiddie so going online on a hacked machine has no benefit for me.

AATHENINJA206

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This.
Stealth servers aren't even necessary and only act as a middleman.

Edit: never done anything with, I'm not a cod kiddie so going online on a hacked machine has no benefit for me.
I don't really hack as well.
The reason I might need to go online is editing cloud saves or smth like that.

cagerhager

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those that may know. I tried proto with an offline account, haven't registered it with an e-mail or anything yet (which may be the issue), but I get an xbox live error:

"We can't access Xbox live through your console. Try your purchase on xbox.com and add the item to the download queue on your xbox console. Error Code 80004005"

Is that a ban?

edit: so the weirdest thing, i happened to try and go back to aurora and it reset my home dash a few times and now it is connecting. Odd.

Reactions: AATHENINJA206

AATHENINJA206

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For those that may know. I tried proto with an offline account, haven't registered it with an e-mail or anything yet (which may be the issue), but I get an xbox live error:

"We can't access Xbox live through your console. Try your purchase on xbox.com and add the item to the download queue on your xbox console. Error Code 80004005"

Is that a ban?

edit: so the weirdest thing, i happened to try and go back to aurora and it reset my home dash a few times and now it is connecting. Odd.
That happened to me as well. Don't know what it was.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.