i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i quit eating any chocolates years ago because they have too much sugar, fats and calories, but do you know why chocolate tastes so good? it's because they put a load of white fucking sugar! if you are crazy enough to buy those dark sugarfree ones, they are bitter as f!
The 95% dark I had only has 2 grams in the entire bar. Trust me it's not sweet.

Last edited by x65943,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Some 70-85% dark chocolate is good in small amounts. It's just not something I would personally go for. it doesn't quite satisfy my chocolate craving. Not creamy enough. I don't eat a lot of chocolate, but when I do have a craving for it, I'm craving that creaminess and smooth taste, and dark chocolate doesn't give me that.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

GensokyoIceFairy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dark chocolate is great every now and then. Not a guzzler of it all the time but I like the 85% dark chocolate from Aldi - surprisingly good for somewhere like that (I’m not really into fancy chocolate combos though: just an ordinary bar of dark chocolate is fine by me). :3

Meanwhile, can’t the chemicals used in synthetic vanilla (like that used in white chocolate) contribute to mental instability, afaik?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E