Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My chocolate tier list, and few references, runs from best to worst

White chocolate

Dark chocolate. I have had 100% through to "I am not sure if it is technically still dark chocolate". Each have their perks and so it goes by mood. Seen as I can eat 100% for fun then it usually skews darker here. Can't always get 100% though so darker it is.

Cooking chocolate when used for cooking. I tend not to cook with chocolate though outside of brownies* and throwing a few chocolate chips in certain cakes.

Milk chocolate if it is nice can surpass some types of dark.

For a while I did quite like the dark covered white chocolate flake things. Not had one in years though as you can get more volume for less in other forms, or get sweets which are usually better than chocolate to my mind.

Cooking chocolate not used for cooking (got to try it when cooking with it and all that)

Old dish water

Cadbury Fruit and nut

Dog shit

Cadbury Turkish Delight

Coffee Revels

Hot liquid dog shit

Hersheys with mould on it

Hersheys

Tomatoes

If I am to have an adulterant in chocolate then chillies are a good bet here. Do also find the ones with pop rocks/popping candy/whatever the stuff is where you stick it in your mouth and it fizzes and pops. Sour can work but it is hard, exception for sour cherry pieces which work well a lot of the time. Orange is OK and mint works more than orange for me. I can see why people like salted chocolate but I don't much like salt.

*brownies with a layer of after 8 mints on top and heated until they melt and form a top layer is where it is at.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
1. White Chocolate (this is so fillng...)

My favorite when I ws a Child,so delicious.:D
junior022.jpg

Today:
junior.png
Horrible, I have to "spit" afterwards and cough ... I do not like it anymore,they changed the recipe ....

2. Milk chocolate:

My favorite when I was a Child....:D
Milka-Tafel-Alpenmilch-100g-800-600x600.png
Today:

milka-vorne.jpg
Horrible taste and consistency, I also have to "spit" afterwards and cough ... I do not like it anymore, also changed the recipe ....

and Last:

kochschokolade.jpg
Dark "Cooking" Chocolate.The only Chocolate I can eat without "aftereffects".But I do not "love" it.:(

Reynardine

Fuchsly
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This thread was made for me! I looove dark chocolate with 85% cacao minimum. The more the merrier.:)

It's the only sweet stuff I care about. Well, honey is nice too. I don't like milk chocolate or whatever it's called, that is not real chocolate in my book.:wink:

Reactions: Alexander1970
D

Deleted User

1. White Chocolate (this is so fillng...)

My favorite when I ws a Child,so delicious.:D
View attachment 179528

Today:
View attachment 179529
Horrible, I have to "spit" afterwards and cough ... I do not like it anymore,they changed the recipe ....

2. Milk chocolate:

My favorite when I was a Child....:D
View attachment 179530
Today:

View attachment 179531
Horrible taste and consistency, I also have to "spit" afterwards and cough ... I do not like it anymore, also changed the recipe ....

and Last:

View attachment 179532
Dark "Cooking" Chocolate.The only Chocolate I can eat without "aftereffects".But I do not "love" it.:(
Just do yourself a favour and buy Zotter chocolate. https://www.zotter.at/en/online-shop/brands/classic/detail/product/dark-chocolate.html

Reactions: Alexander1970

JaapDaniels

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I like it pure, but when i got 98% pure chocolate, it got a too bitter taste.
so i say give me pure, i bit higher pure then standard super market pure.
but there's a point that it doesn't taste that nice.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I used to hate dark chocolate, but I have been trying to get more into it lately.

I'm currently chomping down 95% dark lindt chocolate.

Do you guys like dark chocolate? How dark is too dark?
i quit eating any chocolates years ago because they have too much sugar, fats and calories, but do you know why chocolate tastes so good? it's because they put a load of white fucking sugar! if you are crazy enough to buy those dark sugarfree ones, they are bitter as f!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.