Gaming Thoughts on Blood of Bahamut

Prosoccer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was just looking at some of the new screenshots that came out today, and they look incredible. The game does not have a release date, but IGN says it is 1-4 players. After watching some of the videos on youtube, it appears that it has a real time battle system. It looks like a combination of Final Fantasy and Shadow of the Colosus. If anyone has anymore information or is just psyched about this game like I am, then post some screens or new info.

2 Nice screens

6ft7ki.jpg

29bhnpi.jpg

JDandy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Generic male swordfighter.
Generic female mage.
What-the-fuck-is-that-thing by the name of KAMOS OGREKIN.
Elderly dogman called SANTIAGO.

Awesome names like that tend to make up for a lot.
So does wifi co-op.
Really curious what happens between the whole giant-enemy-weakpoint-bashing parts, I mean, it can't ALL be bossrushan. Can it?

killakev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well well,i love how this looks really going to wait on this one(not that i have much of a choice) seems like a boss i would see in ffX Anyways -imagines online random buddy wifi story mode/mission mode with other players-

Any idea when this game will be released? or even mentioned in JP

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
akuchan said:
It's square enix right? I want =)

My sentiments exactly.
wub.gif

Sure, anyone could flub up a game, but SE is a like an amazing lover, and I won't question her desire to try something different. I'll just close my eyes and let her do her thing. (Did I say that aloud?
shy.gif
)

But if folks are expecting Shadow of the Colossus, then yeah, I think there's going to be some confusion, if not disappointment. There is the obvious visual and thematic comparison, but I believe you're just going to remain on the platform fighting the entire time. There's been no mention of a grab mechanic like the one in SotC.

That said, I'm sure there will be more than just one boss fight after the next. Square Enix loves to give their fans a good story, so I'm confident there will be plenty of substance to the game's presentation.

P.S. -- Love the trademark symbol there, Noraxu67.
rofl2.gif

Ishidori

Trophies
XP
Country
JDandy said:
Generic male swordfighter.
Generic female mage.
What-the-fuck-is-that-thing by the name of KAMOS OGREKIN.
Elderly dogman called SANTIAGO.

Awesome names like that tend to make up for a lot.
So does wifi co-op.
Really curious what happens between the whole giant-enemy-weakpoint-bashing parts, I mean, it can't ALL be bossrushan. Can it?

Santiago is so generic in my country almost like Jhon o Peter T_T, i suppose japanesse player find it cool.

n_n Anyway look awsome, another game to make us impatient.

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks freaking awesome. SOTC is one of my top 10 games of all time. I always appreciate it when Squeenix tries to make a new series, as opposed to constant remakes and spinoffs (which I do like BTW). Looks damn good.

fateastray

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I hope it's not too much like SOTC, couldn't even get past the first 3 minutes of the game!! (Are you supposed to ride the horse up those circular stairs or what? I can't do it!!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: