Not open for further replies.

killakev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the game has decent graphics,music anyways i would like to know what are your thoughts on this game for those who have tried it. Heres a little rundown on the jobs you can choose....

Fighter
Rogue
Samurai
Knight
Mage
Healer
Princess

Honestly i dont know what the gameplay is i think its turn based though..
But yea i got to hand it to sega on this one =) its pretty fun so far...

A few questions....

1.Is there a second job?
2.has there been like a part 1 of this game? or is this it
3.Whats a short summary for this game like whats it based on etc..(cant read JP T_T)
4.Does this support wifi in anyway?
5.What exactly is a princess job? 0_o..(all i know is she uses a whip lol)

-Flame shield up-

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
where do you encounter the anti-piracy check?
didn't encounter it yet, but i did quit right after i died in my 1st fight.

killakev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thedicemaster said:
where do you encounter the anti-piracy check?
didn't encounter it yet, but i did quit right after i died in my 1st fight.

Yea i edited that,it was my sd card being funny..i put the ds down to type seems like the sd card got out a bit its all good for now...however i also just died to some plants..got owned for 18 damage..right after speaking to that guy next to the town exit.
NOTE there is no anti-piracy(for now lol im still at first town)

Edit: Anyone know where/how to save? it really sucks dying to some trees and having to choose new gameT_T everytime that happens

HavQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
killakev said:
A few questions....

1.Is there a second job?
2.has there been like a part 1 of this game? or is this it
3.Whats a short summary for this game like whats it based on etc..(cant read JP T_T)
4.Does this support wifi in anyway?
5.What exactly is a princess job? 0_o..(all i know is she uses a whip lol)

-Flame shield up-
1. No. You only have the 7 from the beginning till the end.
2. This is the first one.
3. Dragons invade the world (called Eden) and this apparently causes some killer flowers to show up (the orange/purplish ones). Basically you're just a guild who wants to end this.
4. No.
5. It's the stat alterer. Def, atk etc. up with allies, reduces enemy attributes in the same way. I think it's a handy job.

killakev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah no wonder i keep getting owned when i leave town by some killer flowers....im sure they are my same lvl just that they come in groups of 3...>,>,This is why i would love to find out how to save lulz.. Thanks for clearing that up on the summary i knew it had something to do with dragons just didnt think they would focus it so much on dragons+killer flowers lol

HavQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Here's how you save:
Go to the inn (well, obviously). It's located in the southwest corner of the town you start off in.
Talk to the lady at the left desk. She'll ask if you want to spend the night there (it costs 7 gold). If you didn't know, "yes" is the left option.
After you wake up, the game will ask if you want to save. Choose yes (again left). If you've already saved before, you'll have to choose yes again (it'll ask if you want to overwrite). Then it saves and the window closes.
If you die or quit, you'll continue from the inn.
Also, if some of your characters die (not all, obviously, it'd be game over then), go to the inn, talk to the man at the right desk and choose the second highest option (the middle one if I recall correctly). Then highlight the char you want to resurrect and voila. This costs 10 gold per character.

Oh, PS. you do have a party, right? So you're not going wandering outside town alone? Before you do, you've got to find the old guy whose name's not told (???). He keeps running away though.. Then you need to get some quests, and that's where you'd really need some knowledge of Japanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1