Thoughs on the new E3 this year in or out vote now

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Scorpin200, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Scorpin200
    OP

Banned Scorpin200 Iceman

United States
    Did the e3 this year meet expatiations? or did it fail to show the most anticipated games that people actually wanted to see? well i for one thought it was kind of strange doing from an actual show to displaying games in a hanger, warehouse, and hotels? All the games that were coming from Nintendo couldn't have been showed just at the e3, but they should at least focused on the ones people were expecting like super smash bros.....oh well there's always the tgs. [​IMG]

I give the new this year a 6 out of a 10 just because of the lack of titles that's weren't playable or shown.

2. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    This was not the first E3 I came away from feeling like nothing actually happened but it was definitely in my top worst e3s since I started watching/they started.

Guess it has to do with the spread of stuff now (developer conferences, tokoyo GS, other conferences).

3. .TakaM

Member .TakaM .II

New Zealand
    honestly, all I cared about was Metroid Prime 3, and that delivered.

I've never looked forward to a game so much before, so, a 10/10 from me

4. Glacius0

Member Glacius0 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    There were hardly any surprises. What they didn't show is more telling, and leads only to disappointment. Smash Bros not online? Project hammer canceled?

The big three we already knew about are nice. But we already knew about them. Only Galaxy left me somewhat impressed since it's new gameplay. Prime was oppositely more of the same, which is nice for the fans, but not really something to get excited over.