Hacking Those who bought M3 lites from Realhotstuff

Narcosynthesis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How long did it take to get to your house with first class mail? Mine shipped on the 6th and I haven't received it yet. I live in VA if that helps. Thanks.

Slickriptide

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As someone who's shipped a lot of stuff in the past, I can vouch for the fact that "three days for first class mail" goal of the post office is just wishful thinking most of the time.

I've had priority mail packages take as much as a week. There are no guarantees when you're talking about USPS. Give it at least a week before you start sounding the alarms.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I agree with the above...although amazingly both times I've done business with realhotstuff I've received my package in 2 business days from them...and I'm in California.

outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First Class is the standard mail service. It's slow. It's slower with packages. It's also only been 3 business days since it was shipped. The only services I expect to make it in 3 days are Priority, UPS + FedEx. Even priority has its downers.

dirtyweasel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree with the above...although amazingly both times I've done business with realhotstuff I've received my package in 2 business days from them...and I'm in California.
I got mine in 2 days through Priority Mail too, also in California, despite being all the way across the country.

The explanation given to me at the post office once was that shipping is faster from one highly populated area to another because there are more flights.

mr_ding

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I will be cautious now with RealHotStuff regarding their policy.

I got M3Slim from them on July6th, it worked for 2 weeks. I sent it back for refund/exchange, but they said nothing is wrong and sent it back to me.

I got the product today, and re-tried like 50 times, and the damn adapter was not even recognized once.

So, I paid ~$80 for 2 weeks of play.
frown.gif

dirtyweasel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will be cautious now with RealHotStuff regarding their policy.

I got M3Slim from them on July6th, it worked for 2 weeks. I sent it back for refund/exchange, but they said nothing is wrong and sent it back to me.Â

I got the product today, and re-tried like 50 times, and the damn adapter was not even recognized once.

So, I paid ~$80 for 2 weeks of play.Â
frown.gif
Are you sure it isn't your DS?
Did you try to get anything else to work in the GBA slot?

Narcosynthesis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I got an email on the 5th saying it was going out on the sixth. I'm just impatient lol. I've never had mail take this long before though.

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I just ordered mine a few days ago. But he was out of Passcards and he emailed me asking if i would go with the Superkey, or wait for the new Passcard3 (or 4, whatever it is) which is due in tommorrow (14th), and i told him i'd wait...so i couldnt tell ya, mines still waiting to be shipped...although i wish i had gone with the superkey, cuz my DS came in from nintendo repairs today, and my microSD is coming in tommorrow. so i'm really really anxious.

Narcosynthesis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, the backordered USB reader which they shipped on the 12th I received today. The all important M3lite and mem card is still in us mail limbo somewhere. This is getting ridiculous.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you can contact realhotstuff or even make an inquiry to the post office according to the tracking he sent you where the package is....although the post office is a hit and miss since they are not like the UPS, there are no detailed information during transit....just basically when the electornic billing is received and when the package is delivered.

Narcosynthesis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I contacted RHS. They said to wait three weeks after shipment and if I don't receive it, theyll send me some insurance info to fill out and send me a new package.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
unfortuantely, that is how long USPS can take in sorting out packages......just taly up yet another victim of USPS shipping.....I'm sure if realhostuff used fedex or UPS they could get a claim going a lot quicker and to send you a replacement....but they use usps to keep costs down but the downside is that sometimes this may happen to certain people.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning