Those that have completed breath of the wild (100%) what do you do for fun in the game?

Discussion in 'Switch - Games & Content' started by Sonic Angel Knight, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Sonic Angel Knight
    OP

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Basically I'm asking people who has nothing else to do that is part of completion purpose. If you completed every possible task and 100%, or if you least completed the main quest /memories with no further intention of doing any more towards completion goal, what do you do for fun? I notice many people have lots of hours logged for the game. (yes I get you play a lot, I don't care) But if is done, just wanna find out what else is fun to do in it?:unsure:

2. Nezztor

Nezztor Member

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2016
    Mexico
    Im surprised that you didn't like the game,I saw a few post of you ,have you tried using game guides?

3. Futurdreamz

Futurdreamz GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jun 15, 2014
    Canada
    If he has 100% the game, then I suspect heavily relying on game guides are why he doesn't like it.

That being said, I've just been wandering around on a second play through. I grabbed Mipha's Grace and Regali's Gale literally just because I was int eh area, and otherwise have been exploring and making good use of the Korok mask.