Thor: Love and Thunder

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
First was pretty enjoyable. Second I could make excuses for. Third bored me to death. Never saw endgame and still have no desire to. This... outside chance it could be something enjoyable but I am most certainly not betting on it.

Reactions: Lostbhoy and CoolMe

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Nobody can make excuses for the second one.
This one was written and directed by Taka Waititi like the third one, so expect more of the same.
But it will have Christian Bale as the villain, so that could be fun.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I liked the second one, why do people hate on it so much? The third one was hilarious i thought too so I'm looking forward to this little goodbye.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
People hate on it probably because it was a whole lot of nothing. Flat characters, flat villains, straightforward plot, nothing memorable, some people got fridged to no great impact, the movie feels like one big filler episode in the continuity. The first one was surprisingly fun considering the budget of $100 and a hitherto unknown actor playing Thor, the third one was Waititi's extravaganza, for better or for worse, but the second one was just... eh?

Family photo!

6VYAz0c.png

Reactions: Lostbhoy

AsPika2219

Pikachu going beach!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
This movie is now on cinema! Except Malaysia which release date was postponed or delayed again many times... Reasons... LGBT? Thor-naked? Anything.... Waiting for news from Disney Studio Malaysia and then Golden Screen Cinema (GSC) under facebook... :wacko:

AsPika2219

Pikachu going beach!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
According to The Hollywood Reporter, insiders in China believe the fourth instalment in the Thor saga is unlikely to be given the green light by Chinese censors owing to elements such as Korg's two fathers and his on-screen moment with another Kronan
Mad gae.

Even though Kronans are aliens, have no biological sex, are all walking rocks, and reproduce by shaping molten lava into a new Kronan through power of will.

I'm sure none of this has anything to do with China's 5 year plan to decrease import of foreign films and push domestic production. None at all.

louza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Frankly not terrible, it's the worst of the Thor series, and not far from being the worst of the MCU altogether.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse