Gaming this specs cant run LoL at very low? help pls.

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys so my friend have this laptop hp pavillion 15-ab100nx (http://support.hp.com/ph-en/document/c04843179) he added another 8gb of ram.

it can run resident evil 6 at medium. but my question is. why it cant run Lol at medium settings? even at loading it takes forever. any suggestion guys? pls
Not everything is ram with a PC. If your CPU is shit, ittle just bottle neck the rest of the machine, no matter how much ram it has. Also, make sure the PC is actually detecting the ram in the bios menu. Note that 32 bit windows won't use more then 3 1/2

Reactions: zhevastian

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys so my friend have this laptop hp pavillion 15-ab100nx (http://support.hp.com/ph-en/document/c04843179) he added another 8gb of ram.

it can run resident evil 6 at medium. but my question is. why it cant run Lol at medium settings? even at loading it takes forever. any suggestion guys? pls
Try to up the resolution but put the quality at low. The higher resolution will put more of the work on the graphics card and take a bit away from the cpu. at least, in some games. It's an APU so it'll probably not do a thing except make it run slower, but whatever, you can try it.

And you can always try and start in safemode with networking on and see if the reduces resources help any.

Reactions: zhevastian

zhevastian

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Not everything is ram with a PC. If your CPU is shit, ittle just bottle neck the rest of the machine, no matter how much ram it has. Also, make sure the PC is actually detecting the ram in the bios menu. Note that 32 bit windows won't use more then 3 1/2
i know what you mean sir but what makes me confuse is the other games runs fine like metal gear ground, resident evil 6, devil may cry 6. all at medium

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Try to up the resolution but put the quality at low. The higher resolution will put more of the work on the graphics card and take a bit away from the cpu. at least, in some games. It's an APU so it'll probably not do a thing except make it run slower, but whatever, you can try it.

And you can always try and start in safemode with networking on and see if the reduces resources help any.
i already tried that. after observing last night i notice that the disk is always at 100% usage. and another thing is when playing lol, it takes a while to load.

plasticlogic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You will have to check the backgroud process that is chewing up all the lappy's resources. Might have had an antivirus running at the same time in the background.
Else check the thermals and drivers. HP = Heat Prone

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1