Hacking this sight any good?

minger

Trophies
XP
Country
Looks alrite to me. Personally, I say go with RHS or DealExtreme (Dealextreme has it for $32ish, but shipping takes a week or two.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Your better going with the sites that are recommended by GBATemp. That way you know you'll have no problems. If you do you know whos PM boxes to flood
tongue.gif

platylover

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered an R4 from echostore early last week and got it midweek. Superfast shipping (from chicago to los angeles) and the price was reasonable as well.

Steve

chalupa

OP
Trophies
Website
nandatoe.tk
XP
Country
United States
ok this isn't my r4, my friend ordered it and i was just making sure he wasnt jipped since i have never seen the site before so thanks for your suggestions to get from other sites but its a little late.

thanks platylover you give me hope
biggrin.gif

sokmaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered my R4DS from Echostore and it arrived within a week. It seemed to be the best deal($40.98 shipped) with how soon I needed it. (DealExtreme had it for $35 shipped I believe, but were not shipping orders for awhile due to the Lunar New Year)

Yes I was skeptical to order from this site myself, but I am glad I did. My R4DS is working flawlessly.

I even placed another order for an R4 from this site for a friend, expecting it to come in less than a week also.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol Syl