Homebrew "This should be a sticky" - Entrypoint DB or whatnot

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
So few days ago I was thinking of giving some recommendations of what entrypoints to use etc. to someone when I realized that there does not really exist some good community sticky or something here listing Smealum Homebrew entrypoints, their status (Fixed in X, Works on Currently newest, etc.)

This would be a nice addition given there recently was quite a few 3rd party entrypoints found by people... I think the pokemon entrypoint is real now? But can I easily check that, not really. I know FreakyForms Deluxe had one recently but how many who it matters to know about it yet? Dunno.

Smealum's site only lists few otherwise you know about the entrypoint if you know about the entry point... It seems to me.

I know it seems pissy to say this should be a thing instead making it a thing myself but I lack the knowledge to make and maintain this list; I would be one who could use one is the thing. Also who the heck would sticky something posted by ME?

Anyway, discus? And do call me a dumbarse if I am being one right now in any way of sort.

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
When i have the time i might make a "Where to start" thread.

Could someone make like those pictures where it asks you questions and it points to other questions and such? I forgot what they are called so i can't use a generator.

P

PaiiNSteven

And do call me a dumbarse if I am being one right now in any way of sort.
No, call ME a dumbarse for pulling this out of mine. TBH I've been meaning to ask this for some time now.
So, menuhax is loaded by expoiting sdicons, right? Could we possibly exploit this in the data management section in the settings app to reach a higher access level?

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
No, call ME a dumbarse for pulling this out of mine. TBH I've been meaning to ask this for some time now.
So, menuhax is loaded by expoiting sdicons, right? Could we possibly exploit this in the data management section in the settings app to reach a higher access level?
No, menuhax's alternative name is themehax. Because it uses the themes as a exploit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1