This Saturday, I'm....

NeoSupaMario

GBATemp's Official Stegosaurus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Post what you're doing (or would like to do) on Saturday here!

I'll start. This Saturday, I'm
tumblr_m0l5bjYTV41rrsdw9o1_400.jpg

GOIN' TROLLING

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Trolling is retarded now. Too main stream. Damn memes going to facebook, now everyone knows about them and they have now become less funny.

Anyways this saturday I'll either be screwing around with some various gadgets I received and rigged up or (hopefully) playing my EZ Flash IV that was supposed to be in a week ago. (I was told they shipped another one but whether this is true or not I don't know.)

Reactions: 5 people

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trolling is retarded now. Too main stream. Damn memes going to facebook, now everyone knows about them and they have now become less funny.

Anyways this saturday I'll either be screwing around with some various gadgets I received and rigged up or (hopefully) playing my EZ Flash IV that was supposed to be in a week ago. (I was told they shipped another one but whether this is true or not I don't know.)
How you think this kid knows what a trollface is?

J-Fucking-K

anyways I'm gonna be tired as fuck and i have a competition on Saturday so its gonna be like TF cuz I have a 15+ hour field trip on Friday.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

How you think this kid knows what a trollface is?

J-Fucking-K

anyways I'm gonna be tired as fuck and i have a competition on Saturday so its gonna be like TF cuz I have a 15+ hour field trip on Friday.
Honestly, that's probably where he got it from. I can't stand memes now.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Birthday party with some friends. Gonna be a giant sausage fest trying to fit like 7-8 guys in a small ranch home while we all play video games, Magic the Gathering, and other card games (like Apples to Apples or Munchkin).

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Birthday party with some friends. Gonna be a giant sausage fest trying to fit like 7-8 guys in a small ranch home while we all play video games, Magic the Gathering, and other card games (like Apples to Apples or Munchkin).
Fucking Apples to Apples is the greatest damn game ever. That is all.

Reactions: 2 people

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Fucking Apples to Apples is the greatest damn game ever. That is all.

It is. Recently I was playing with my friends. One of them got the word "Hot" and for him these three were put down:
  • My Body
  • Whipped Cream
  • Men
We were in hysterics for quite a while.
Have you seen the Turkey Baster card? Really great. So much humor that would go over littler kids heads.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you seen the Turkey Baster card? Really great. So much humor that would go over littler kids heads.

I don't think I have.

Although the best thing we've ever had was "Loud" as the adjective and "The Challenger Explosion" as the winner. Pretty sure that beat out the JFK Assassination.

Apples to Apples is the best game ever with the worst people imaginable.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
This Saturday I'm going to wash cars in the neighbourhood to gather money for some games. =3
10€ per car with polishing and inside cleaning included. =3

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
This Saturday I'm going to wash cars in the neighbourhood to gather money for some games. =3
10€ per car with polishing and inside cleaning included. =3

Clean mine as well ;D
Sure, if you pay. >3
I've been fixing computers all week in order to gather money so with car washing on the weekend I'll get even more cash.

Reactions: 1 person

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be working on Saturday, and pissing people off, since that's part of my job. But after work, I will probably enjoy me some Banjo-Kazooie for the 360.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated