Hacking This place is so dead, it's rotting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSpud

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Everything is back to normal, the place is dead again...it was fun while it lasted. That makes my comment on topic, right? I mean, it's hard to talk about how there's nothing to talk about. Hope you all had as much fun as I did
wink.gif

FaRReR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
As I said before... threads like this are prime entertainment, and people like pingpong are very funny...
MrSpud, thank you so much for starting this thread, I'm going to refer to it as a cure for chronic depression.

maxpowersin said:
p1ngpong said:
You have been p0wned because I say you have been p0wned by me, and what I say on this forum is law!

Nice... This is so funny and so sad at the same time...
rolleyes.gif

Also nice sig Farrer
yaynds.gif
Thanks... I just hope it makes people laugh like it did to me. For an hour.

maxpowersin

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Yaa... I want pingpong back too...
yaynds.gif
. I had so much fun reading his comments..

damm pingpong where are you.... we need you!!!!!
cry.gif

FaRReR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not sure... but I'm sure my sig is getting too big! Check my blog every so often - I'll keep up a steady stream of stupid comments on that.
Oh, yes- I wanted to ask you - do you mind if all of P1ingpong's posts in this topic make up my first post?

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
ferrariman said:
Oh noes! When I was mad I think I killed him! I'm a bastard...

HA kill me? You are obviously mentally DEFECTIVE buddy, dont you remember how I singlehandedly P0WNED everyone who attacked me and disgraced them in front of their families and embarrassed them in front of nations? So I go away for a week or so so I can fall in love with my DS-Xtreme's all over again and like most mythical figures rumors of my death spread, and people want to take credit for my murder to boost their status on this forum to that of "giant killer." Well no, P1ngpong is still alive, the Ds-Xtreme is still NUMBER ONE!!!! And just like I always do anyone who wants to challenges that will be mentally and emotionally p0wned to an inch of their life!

MrSpud said:
FaRReR said:
QUOTE(ferrariman @ May 2 2008, 10:37 AM) Oh noes! When I was mad I think I killed him! I'm a bastard...
Yes.. yes you are

You're getting quite the selection of stupid comment in your signature, Maybe P1ngpong and Luzz is the same person?

Ah Mr Spud my old Nemesis! I think you are the one who created Luzz as a way to discredit me, well ive got two words for you STOP IT!!! Everyone knows there is only one p1ngpong, and they know he dosent need to create alter egos to hide behind!! So Mr Spud/Luzz whatever you want to call yourself consider yourself p0wned once again!!!

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
p1ngpong said:
ferrariman said:
Oh noes! When I was mad I think I killed him! I'm a bastard...

HA kill me? You are obviously mentally DEFECTIVE buddy, dont you remember how I singlehandedly P0WNED everyone who attacked me and disgraced them in front of their families and embarrassed them in front of nations? So I go away for a week or so so I can fall in love with my DS-Xtreme's all over again and like most mythical figures rumors of my death spread, and people want to take credit for my murder to boost their status on this forum to that of "giant killer." Well no, P1ngpong is still alive, the Ds-Xtreme is still NUMBER ONE!!!! And just like I always do anyone who wants to challenges that will be mentally and emotionally p0wned to an inch of their life!

MrSpud said:
FaRReR said:
QUOTE(ferrariman @ May 2 2008, 10:37 AM) Oh noes! When I was mad I think I killed him! I'm a bastard...
Yes.. yes you are

You're getting quite the selection of stupid comment in your signature, Maybe P1ngpong and Luzz is the same person?

Ah Mr Spud my old Nemesis! I think you are the one who created Luzz as a way to discredit me, well ive got two words for you STOP IT!!! Everyone knows there is only one p1ngpong, and they know he dosent need to create alter egos to hide behind!! So Mr Spud/Luzz whatever you want to call yourself consider yourself p0wned once again!!!

If you weren't crazy I would be your friend
bow.gif

Are you a comedian?

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Panzer Tacticer said:
Of course it's dead.

When I first saw the DSX I thought, interesting, then I saw the price and immediately laughed. No one is going to pay that price for an item that doesn't do anything that the others don't already do.

So what the card has the micro sd defacto built in. It still just 2 gigs, and still costs twice what it costs to get the same thing from the competition.

And then there's all the bad PR.

They not only dropped the ball, they dropped it over a cliff.

In to the rocky shallow waters where it was battered and pulverized before being washed out to sea in little bits that were later nibbled at but regurgitated from scavenging aquatic creatures who were bitterly disappointed...

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What kind of dumbass kid is this? He loves "p0wning" people because it makes him feel like a big boy.

What is your real age, little boy? Have you been born twice? No one gives a shit about your "p0wning" skills. What, you are gonna criticize StarCraft? Cause it is in my sig and avatar? I bet you will, because you have no idea what it is, so its stupid and gay, eh? All you know about in the world are DS-X and cockpenises so everything else is stupid and useless. Do you know the words you are typing? Does the thesaurus make you feel very smart? Does your mommy help you with spelling? Does she help you click links when your right hand is busy?
Also, Try not to type p0wn. It makes you seem like a fucking dumbass.
Also, you p0wned no one! They all p0wned you!

Look around, spoiled little child. I may have a bad childhood, but at least i wont use mommy's credit card when I am forty.

Go have sex with your DS-XTREME you spoiled fatass!

lol I dare you to p0wn all 100,000 members of GBAtemp!

EDIT: Oh yea, and i love this thread!

What kind of dumbass kid is this? He loves "p0wning" people because it makes him feel like a big boy.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
MrSpud said:
Check this out...

http://forums.ds-xtreme.com/member.php?u=9528
Date of birth February 6, 1996
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showuser=123159
Date of birth March 8, 1995

All trolls are liars, probably some 40 years old fat greasy geek without any friend, it's getting creepy
unsure.gif

Hey man thanks for that, dunno what happened with my age, the dates seem to have jumped by one and two for somw reason!
Guess I had you all wrong man, you are a good guy after all! Thanks again!
smile.gif

edit: ROFL so embarasing, even had me listed as a girl!!!! Dunno what happened with that!!!!

So to confirm my birthday is February 6, 1996, im a 12 yearl old boy!

Just the age and gender MrSpud and BakuFunn love x

wub.gif

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
p1ngpong said:
MrSpud said:
Check this out...

http://forums.ds-xtreme.com/member.php?u=9528
Date of birth February 6, 1996
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showuser=123159
Date of birth March 8, 1995

All trolls are liars, probably some 40 years old fat greasy geek without any friend, it's getting creepy
unsure.gif

Hey man thanks for that, dunno what happened with my age, the dates seem to have jumped by one and two for somw reason!
Guess I had you all wrong man, you are a good guy after all! Thanks again!
smile.gif

edit: ROFL so embarasing, even had me listed as a girl!!!! Dunno what happened with that!!!!

So to confirm my birthday is February 6, 1996, im a 12 yearl old boy!

Just the age and gender MrSpud and BakuFunn love x

wub.gif

You just got p0wned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    prime deez nuts
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies :D put 'em here :O
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The mutated Axolotl was awesome
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I don't have prime, I order once I am orderign $35 worth of stuff
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bet you don't pirate game either
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I even convinced my dad to watch Fallout lol. He's enjoying it so far
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They really wanna get the head
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    legit nobody irl knows I'm trans(it hasn't been long enough yet)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Be really careful out there. There are people who use trans people to their advantage, and its really sad in general. :(
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    also scary
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Chasers and homophobia.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They're very common on social media.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ik about the phobias Im used to it but what's a chaser
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Whoever you disclose your gender identity to, keep it private between your friends.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    irl or online
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Nobody is safe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    eh I don't keep it private, not much happens except idiots on TikTok making a fool of themselves
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    im still curious as to what a chaser is tho
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, A chaser is someone who uses (mostly trans) individuals to their advantage, stuff that they are uncomfortable about.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    thats weird
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Mhm